• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Regional World Cup [Postponed Until Further Notice]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How do you private message through the forums?
Click the Inbox button, then hit Start New Conversation. Then, type in the name of the person that you wish to message.

Yonder

Tribute
Reaction score
This has been really quiet... I still have no friggin idea on how this tournament's gonna work or when it's gonna be! I want to have it this Saturday when all my friends are together, but I don't know if that's gonna be able to happen now... I'm starting to get a little frustrated by not being told anything about this competition.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This has been really quiet... I still have no friggin idea on how this tournament's gonna work or when it's gonna be! I want to have it this Saturday when all my friends are together, but I don't know if that's gonna be able to happen now... I'm starting to get a little frustrated by not being told anything about this competition.
Like I said, Kit is putting together a schedule. You need to be patient and wait for more information. I doubt that the tournament will be held this weekend, but perhaps next week would be a better time. KitMencha

Yonder

Tribute
Reaction score
Like I said, Kit is putting together a schedule. You need to be patient and wait for more information. I doubt that the tournament will be held this weekend, but perhaps next week would be a better time. KitMencha
Alright, thanks. I apologize for my lack of patience :p. It was just a little frustrating not seeing anyone post anything on this thread. Lol! xD

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Does the tournament start today or tomorrow?

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
Be patient, you do not know how much time is put into this, it is very time-consuming. I'm sure it will be out by next weekend.

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seeing as the page says this: "You will be informed about your match, about 1 week prior to it's listed start time." I don't think it will be happening this weekend because our team hasn't been informed yet so don't keep your hopes up too high, but i'm sure that the longer we wait, the better and more organised it will be :)

TNTman24320

Spectator
Reaction score
yeah guys but i believe if its not today its prob sometime this week maybe. just wait 4 the update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci