• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG needs a drastic change - Some ideas to get it 1 step ahead of hive

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We need this stuff, but will take horribly long to develop. And also, this might lag the servers pretty badly.
One suggestion- Better NCP. Aimbot hacks are impossible to detect because I will make a guess- But I think they released a build to where when you hit someone, your head will turn towards them to make it a lot less like hacking...

Skeleton

Experienced
Reaction score
(SG1 : At night (first refill , or maybe after a certain amount of people have died) All of the
spectators online come back as zombies with wooden axes and their player heads equipped(like minez) they also have a compass which leads them towards the nearest player. they have no armor and can't heal. They also automatically die after 5 minutes. The zombies earn 5 points for every player they kill.)
It will be good if they wouldn't be able to sprint so the player gets a chance.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
(SG1 : At night (first refill , or maybe after a certain amount of people have died) All of the
spectators online come back as zombies with wooden axes and their player heads equipped(like minez) they also have a compass which leads them towards the nearest player. they have no armor and can't heal. They also automatically die after 5 minutes. The zombies earn 5 points for every player they kill.)
It will be good if they wouldn't be able to sprint so the player gets a chance.
Next time quote the message you're referring to please :p
I disagree though, the zombies should be able to sprint. If the zombies can't sprint, the player can just run away and they automatically escape.

Also, I just noticed some problems with the idea.
First of all, if there are no spectators online to play as the zombies, then there will be nothing happening at this point in the game.
Second of all, the resurrected players can return to their teams. And since zombies can pick up armour and weapons, they can get stuff from their team mate (Unless they prevented this, which I'm sure they would do anyways).

To prevent a zombie teaming up against his fellow zombies though, friendly fire in such a manner should be not possible or they could make it so you lose 2.5% of your bounty every time you kill a fellow zombie.
Also, players should get 5 points for every zombie they kill to even it out.
And instead of zombies dying after 5 minutes, they can burn in the sunlight like normal zombies do. Or just automatically start burning when it becomes day time no matter if they are struck by sunlight or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci