• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_vijit_

Spectator
Reaction score
скажите пжл где можно игру скачать и скин поменять

_vijit_

Spectator
Reaction score
СКАЖИТЕ МНЕ ПОЖАЛУЙСТА ГДЕ ИГРУ МОЖНО СКАЧАТЬ

schulace

Spectator
Reaction score
I had the patience to read through all of these rules, but please, can you shorten it up a little bit. Also, although they dont work as well as mods themselves, do put in something about xray texture packs. also, and i see this on maps with cars, people will sometimes break blocks in order to click a chest. Make something about this too. although it's a block glitch, you didnt cover it because your block glitch rules were about player movement

Mayo1499

Survivor
Reaction score
It's very difficult to explain each rule in a smallish paragraph hence the fact it's so long. Yes they may have left out a couple of things but really it should be common sense to people to not use those type of mods. I think its a good list even though it's fairly long, looking over it there doesn't seem to be any loopholes so to speak meaning its a fair playing field for everyone

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I had the patience to read through all of these rules, but please, can you shorten it up a little bit. Also, although they dont work as well as mods themselves, do put in something about xray texture packs. also, and i see this on maps with cars, people will sometimes break blocks in order to click a chest. Make something about this too. although it's a block glitch, you didnt cover it because your block glitch rules were about player movement
You don't have to read through all the rules unless you want all the details. If you just want to know the rules, it would probably suffice to just read through all the titles of the rules and skip the explanation, unless you don't know what one of them is and you can read that one.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I actually love this. It's great that we actually havea full list of rules now for the forums and teamspeak. I asked about this along with a guide for banning on forums a long time ago. Happy to see it is finally here.

manne

Tribute
Reaction score
Eh.. bsm is in 1.7 will it be allowed? Or will you guys make a plugin to that dosent make bsm work.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Eh.. bsm is in 1.7 will it be allowed? Or will you guys make a plugin to that dosent make bsm work.
No, it is still not allowed. It still contains features that Minecraft does not have.

manne

Tribute
Reaction score
No, it is still not allowed. It still contains features that Minecraft does not have.
My friend said that it was allowed to use snapshots on mcsg or is that not true cuz in 1.7 it you can have bsm.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
My friend said that it was allowed to use snapshots on mcsg or is that not true cuz in 1.7 it you can have bsm.
1.7 doesn't exactly have bsm. With 1.7, when you sprint and hit someone, you do lose sprint. With bsm, you can hit people constantly without losing sprint. Thus, this is where bsm still has an unfair advantage.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
From what I have heard, it is possible to use snapshots. BSM is the 1.7 update aren't the same, like I've said before, and what Reven above me has said, BSM still contains features that 1.7 does not have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci