• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Platinum Donor Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
ign: FLAMEdex
I need donor because my current one is about to run out soon and I cannot get another one! I have been playing mcsg for over 2 years and have only ever had one donor, which is about to run out! All my friends have life-time donor so if I dont have donor I will feel left out, thanks.

one word to describe moose: "kind"
lol, is it a coincidence that we both used the word kind... :confused:

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Hodgey10

Why I want platinum donor: I really want platinum donor because my parents never buy me anything and I want to be disguised to record for youtube. I want it because I'm just a member and I always get kicked out...so if i had donor i could join full games and record easily!

1 word to describe Moose: Alces

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: My special friend. If I win, I'll private message you.

Why I want platinum donor: This anonymous person has been one of the nicest people to me ever since I've join MCGamer. A person with such a kind heart and has introduced me to great people Also a great christmas present. Legit best person ever.

One word to describe you: Amoosing ;)

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
  • MCGamerzism
  • My birthday is on the 24th and my daddy and mummy will be giving me lots of pwesents, so I want to give them donor so they can learn how to play mCSG :3
  • Sticky Brown Blob

Quantriatos

Tribute
Reaction score
Quantriatos

I am new, and I would like the donor so that I can learn to play quicker, without having to look for empty servers. Also, I am at a disadvantage as I only get 1 vote to vote for maps which I am good at, whereas others get more votes, and I am forced to play maps that I don't know, which considerably ruins my stats.

A moose is loverly.

Thekaiser

Experienced
Reaction score
KaiserK02
i would like this donor as i have been a part of this community a while now, and sometimes ( in au) i get noticed quite a bit and of course may get targeted or harrased. I would like to be able to disguise and also be able to access the amazing features platinum donor has. Thank you for your generosity to put up a Platinum giveaway. Thanks -Kaiser

one word to describe a moose: (secretly) cheecky

Last edited:

kollybot

Spectator
Reaction score
kollybot101
So I can get into games with my friend more often because I always end up getting kicked

Lunch

TouchDeath1

Survivor
Reaction score
CarljamesFreeze
(is my lovely friend)
-
I just want to start of saying that I'm not really deservant of this rank, and congraulations to whoever wins.

I would like this donor because I got donor from a friend and I'd like to give back to him with platinum. He was wanting it for a very long time, and is always fustrated when the voting system is only off by a couple votes. Did I mention platinum is his only wish for Christmas? (^:<
1 word describes Moose: Cynical/ Vibrant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci