• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Platinum Donor Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Really, though.
As a growing Livestreamer, it's vital that I'm able to get into servers and leave a good impression upon viewers and potential Followers. Also, I may need to disguise in the event that I get stream-sniped (it's happened before).
My iron donor rank is on the verge of running out. :(
Really, though: Moo gets plat -> Moo gets faMoose on Twitch -> Moose streams with Moose -> Moose gets faMoose on Twitch -> GG?
XD

OH WAIT
I'LL GIVE YOU A GAME CODE FOR IT :O
EXCHAAAAANGE
Cow gone bribing!

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ttt6t

I deserve this rank because of my awesomeness. There is really no way else to say why, i'm just the awesomest person in the land of awesomest. Awesome is awesome too. I like being awesome. Isn't that awesome? Plus, Turtlez r Awesome

Phat.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ttt6t

I deserve this rank because of my awesomeness. There is really no way else to say why, i'm just the awesomest person in the land of awesomest. Awesome is awesome too. I like being awesome. Isn't that awesome? Plus, Turtlez r Awesome

Phat.
Awesome.

ShortShotCOD

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:longshot_COD_
Why I want Platinum: MCSG is just so fun there are some ups and downs with it all these bugs and glitches but yet I can still somehow find a way to enjoy it, it's just so addicting and I guess I could have more fun playing it idk xD.
One word to describe a moose: Majestic?

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
IGN: SkullDiamondz
Ah Moosie Goosie, I remember the day when I first met you, a young moose roaming around the grass in the Original Survival Games Map. What silly mind of me, thinking that it would be easy to get around and kill you, but to surprise I found out that you were no ordinary Moose, you were a MLG Moose. Ended up getting rekt. Well that's all I'm going to say, you're good at sg? xD (Hope this nostalgic story touched your heart. Also hope that Moo we call Clan up there doesn't bribe you away. ;) )
1 word for Moose: Laughing Gas(count it as 1)

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
IGN: P3num6ra
Reason:
I believe I should have this donor because having donor would mean a lot of me, especially since I do not have a donor and I would love to have a few more of a power and to not be kicked every game I join.
1 Word: Greatness

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: DPinky

I would like the platinum donor because; I've been here for almost 2 years now I've never bought my own donor, not because I'm too cheap it's because I just don't have the money sadly. With this platinum donor would greatly help me when play MCSG and getting that high rank.

One word to describe a Moose: Beast

Snipez

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: ThatOneSnipe

I think I deserve this donor because simply, I get targeted a lot and I would like to prevent this by going in /d.

1 Word to describe you would be:
(Using 2 cause yolo!)
Large Deer.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ThatOneSnipe

I think I deserve this donor because simply, I get targeted a lot and I would like to prevent this by going in /d.

1 Word to describe you would be:
(Using 2 cause yolo!)
Large Deer.
Disqualified.

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
My IGN is Creeper674, but I'm posting this on behalf of my brother whose IGN is DanTehCow

I'd really like to give this to my brother as he's just a green bean and I'd like him to be able to play with a fancy blue name and not get kicked from games. He likes SG and I think he'd find it really awesome if he got a free chance at premium, cause he's busy saving his money for GTA V (lol)

One word to describe Moose? Pretty dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci