• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Platinum Donor Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
My IGN is Creeper674, but I'm posting this on behalf of my brother whose IGN is DanTehCow

I'd really like to give this to my brother as he's just a green bean and I'd like him to be able to play with a fancy blue name and not get kicked from games. He likes SG and I think he'd find it really awesome if he got a free chance at premium, cause he's busy saving his money for GTA V (lol)

One word to describe Moose? Pretty dope.
Yas GTA 5!

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
IGN: KingofGrapes

Le Reason: My reasoning in asking upon the donorship is I would love to surprise one of my old friends. I do not have donor myself, but I would like to send it to him because it will bring him back to this community in which we haven't played a game in months together.

Moose is inspiring

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
AGFire2013
It would be nice to get this donor as I find it hard to join games with some of my mod/donor friends as they have the power to join full lobbies while I get stuck in the hub. It's also nice to use the donor to its advantage and being able to join more TS servers to communicate with more people.

A moose is the most epic creation of Life, a beautiful animal. Being an animal that me and many other Canadians find themselves worshipping daily, I enjoy riding these on my way to whichschool is like barely even 20m from my dorm but shh . The moose has had a deep, deep influence on my life.
And waffles.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: lolistwee
Why I deserve the donor: I'm swag like moose
One word to describe moose: sexy

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
IGN: SnoopSean
Why I want this platinum rank: I want this rank because then I won't just be some random member. It'll give myself importance for this server. Also, I want to donate anyways for that same reason and for helping the server a bit, but no one in my family believes in that kind of stuff.
How to describe a Moose: I'm not sure if your talking about the moderator or not, but you said a moose so I will explain the animal.
Being someone that's called Moose at school (this is totally a coincidence and yes, people at school call me Moose) I probably know what a Moose is. Moose have huge antlers and are all in all very large. Not just known in native Canada, but in many parks as well, and are found in many nature photos. Highlighting why they are so fascinating.

K

KiDD

IGN: ((u know dood) :DDD

Why: Because it would make me more ppowerful and I'd have extra boost mod strength (+ 10 attack)

Moose: wat is that

ImProfuse

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: ImProfuse

It's tough living the grass donor life, it really is. I can't exactly afford a 100$ rank as that is quite expensive, now that people cannot find out disguises it would greatly benefit me! I have never won a giveaway before so if you pick me to be the winner, remember this will be me.

excited-child.gif

One word to describe a moose? Majestic.

Last edited:

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ign: FLAMEdex
I need donor because my current one is about to run out soon and I cannot get another one! I have been playing mcsg for over 2 years and have only ever had one donor, which is the one that is soon to run out.All my friends have life-time donor so if I dont have donor I will feel left out. The perks that the donor has to offer are awesome especially the /d command which will help me greatly because literally every game I am chased off spawn and targeted.

I feel I can really benefit and use the platinum donor very well,
Thanks

one word to describe moose: "kind"

Last edited:

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:dexcomg4
Well I have met a lot of wonderful people in my mcsg journey The reason I have iron i.e. because I got my iron for the 2 dollars sale thing anyways I Would just me amazed if you could get me this honestly I have 6 sibling and its hard earning money and I have considered making a twitter account to just go on to mcsg's twitter and just sign up but my parents do not want making a twitter anyways Ik This may sound over dramatic and people may have better reasons but I thank you for being nice and making this giveaway. Thank your for reading my post <3 one word for moose: Generous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci