• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Platinum Donor Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Ajmutant__

Survivor
Reaction score
ign: ajmutant
I would like donor due to the fact that I have been playing since around v1 yet never to have donor, nor have I had an alt with a donor too. Thanks :)

PizzaSauceMC

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: no1boss
Reason: The Reason I want Platinum Donor on this account is because my friend Jeremy is really getting annoyed and fed up with people targeting and teaming on him since people see him as a non donor they think "Oh he's a non donor he must be hacking if he gets a triple hit on me "
.Then they say to some people in-game "Hey dude this guy no1boss is hacking team please" then my friend no1boss or Jeremy has to take them out which honestly isn't fair and just changes his gameplay entirely. He honestly deserves some donor by now since he has nearly 5000 games played but he's not actually allowed by his parents. But I really hope my friend gets the donor he deserves and it would be a Christmas present for him :3
Thank you
1 word to describe a Moose: Smmexxyy!

Also Good luck to Everyone else!

ZerOhTwo

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: ZerOhTwo
Why i want the donor: I want the donor because I've been targetted alot of times due to my ratio of 537/954. Because of this I would really appreciate if I was the one who won the donor rank :)
One word to describe a Moose: Majestic

Reaction score
IGN:NirmitPlaysMC
Why I need platinum: So i can start my own youtube channel and get in Mooclan streams.
1 Word to describle moose:God

TehKronoMC

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: toolboy1728
I want this rank because I have been getting very upset lately with joining games and getting kicked, I could also use it for other things and I want to disguise too CUZ IM COOL LIKE THAT!!!!!
Moose`s are very fluffy and remind me of cresants

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Post your IGN (CaSe SeNsItIvE): Visaan
  • A short 1-3 sentence long paragraph on why you want/deserve this donor: Cuz I sweg and I'm brown so i poor and want play donor so i dont look poor anymore.
  • One word to describe a Moose: A really swaggy ass person over all

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
Brigade50 is my ign.
I would like this donator for my friend Avieddy. Eddy hasn't had donor for a long time and it makes it hard for him to get into battles and scrims. Eddy would appreciate this very much and would be very happy if he got this.
If I could describe a Moose in one word it would be majestic.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Avesu

Paragraph: I've been playing for almost two years! I know, a lot. The only donor I've had is the one Ceroria bought me! That aside, I think I deserve the donor as I want to start YouTube. The extra help from the donor would be tremendous, I could get into full games, etc. With it I could also be able to play better in clan battles, I won't get kicked at all, with the highest rank, other than Quantum and staff. Not to mention getting into Mooclan streams! All in all, the donor would help me in pretty much everything, from YouTube, to clan battles, to just hanging out with friends.

Moose :
Super cool and is a moose,
Good at tennis, gets a duece.
Has antlers to kill people,
I made up something called a meeple.

I LUV YOU MOOSE PLZ

xXCarterHDXx

Quantum
Reaction score
xXCarterHDXx

I deserve this donor because I don't.

1 word to describe a moose: Kewl

Last edited:

xXCarterHDXx

Quantum
Reaction score
You know, I could do a platinum giveaway considering I had platinum before I upgraded to quantum... mmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci