• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map updates

SirSpasticus

Platinum
Reaction score
D: noooooooo Atlantis.....
But I'm actually so happy that Haruka has been added, Destiny's Shiver 2.0 anyone?
Also imo zone 85 looks really meh, but whatever, people are gonna enjoy it.
Also with Alaskan Village, is the tiering now back to the way it was or is it completely new again?

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
D: noooooooo Atlantis.....
But I'm actually so happy that Haruka has been added, Destiny's Shiver 2.0 anyone?
Also imo zone 85 looks really meh, but whatever, people are gonna enjoy it.
Also with Alaskan Village, is the tiering now back to the way it was or is it completely new again?
I think it is back to normal...

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about that just yet. Apparently there is some rule that one map maker cannot have two maps pushed in one update. I think we will be seeing it soon though. :p
Lol okay c:

LukeMGraphics

Tribute
Reaction score
I really liked Atlantis. It was truly beautiful. Yes you may argue the gameplay was bad, however I disagree. I think the gameplay was alright. And Wasteland, everyone voted for wasteland. Was it only removed because it was on the nexus? but I agree with Memory of Earth, super laggy and was never voted.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
I really liked Atlantis. It was truly beautiful. Yes you may argue the gameplay was bad, however I disagree. I think the gameplay was alright. And Wasteland, everyone voted for wasteland. Was it only removed because it was on the nexus? but I agree with Memory of Earth, super laggy and was never voted.
Wasteland was likely removed because the terraforming was horrid and it was nearly never voted.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Atlantis was beautiful, but a big part of SG is the pvp. And it was simply impossible to have good pvp on a map that is 95%water.
Also, Wasteland wasn't as popular as you think, I never got to play it because I could never find a server where people would vote it. ;P

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci