• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map updates

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
this is a complete revamp.
Delete the map, give it another name, give it another theme, make it better for PvP, change the terraforming and make it smaller.
It still wouldn't be liked though.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
2 days isn't enough to get sufficient reviews on the map to add it to the server in my opinion. I understand more people do tend to review TE maps, however how can you think that after a map has been up for 2 days you have enough feedback to add it. I have nothing against the map itself, it is a extremely good map.
However many map makers wait months until their map is finally accepted, and Team Elite upload a map and with in two days it's accepted... I guess that's just a coincidence?
There are other build teams that there maps do.

Delete the map, give it another name, give it another theme, make it better for PvP, change the terraforming and make it smaller.
It still wouldn't be liked though.
Thats really rude do not be rude to or about other members.

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
New maps look great. Are these currently only US? Or are they on other servers too?

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I can't believe Shady Hollow wasn't added.

Just can't.

At all.

Brb raging in TS.
I wouldn't worry about that just yet. Apparently there is some rule that one map maker cannot have two maps pushed in one update. I think we will be seeing it soon though. :p

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Can we have a map update with just maps being removed? At least four maps?

Here are some contenders I think:
  • Fallen Empire
  • Survival Games Ancient Japan (I realize it was readded, but still is not popular.)
  • Fortune Island
  • Origins
Yes, some of the maps above are good, however, they are not up to par with the rest on the servers in my opinion.

Also can we update some of the RF maps? They have updated versions.
Even though in this particular update I cannot do any complaining, I do agree that there are several maps that need to be deleted whether people want to see them gone or not.

Edit: Sorry for double post. :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci