• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates -=2/9/2014=- "Spring Cleaning" Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
so we'll have breeze, breeze 2, and demons breeze -.-

FORTUNE ISLAND o_O

EDIT- I loved boombeards :c

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That sir.. is not true. Wron has never "refused" to take out the items in the map. The OP items have actually been taken out of some locations. For some reason they just don't take out ALL the items in ALL the locations.
If that is the case, can he please have him cooperative with our map committee to get a version of the map without OP items? We appreciate it as it seems this communication isn't happening.

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
Why dont you just take out the Items, it's not that hard.. omigosh -_- Wyverns was so good..

BoBo_the_Bear_

Survivor
Reaction score
Fortune island underplayed? I see that map voted more than a lot of maps that you didn't take off the list.. I defo think that is a mistake.

Wyverns Wake really? The map is actually being played more and more recently and instead of getting rid of the OP items... you just get rid of the map all together? It is a good map.. just get rid of the OP items.

I like the additions of the new maps.. but is Ancient Japan gonna be just as laggy as it was back before? Mcsg added back another map recently that was removed in the past.. and everytime I go to play it.. it crashes just like it did in the past. Hopefully this isn't the case with Ancient japan... cuz I actually like the map.

That sir.. is not true. Wron has never "refused" to take out the items in the map. The OP items have actually been taken out of some locations. For some reason they just don't take out ALL the items in ALL the locations.
Chad had said differently, he said
Really it's up to him, we tried but no dice. Guess he want's to keep the OP items on the map for their advantage.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Amazing news! Love it. One question... with the addition of Breeze 2, is the original staying?
Edit: Asking this because I'm too lazy to read through all the posts. :p

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sad that Whyvern's is gone. I'm sad that fortune is gone. But why oh why do we still have TSG3, and Destiny'//\/\\//\\/\//\s shiver?
Don't forget Lost Ridge, although I'm sure everyone has forgot about it.

Huahwi

Diamond
Reaction score
YOUR NOT TAKING AWAY FORTUNE ISLAND AND TRECHEROUS HEIGHTS LITERAL IM CRYING
I remember the first Minecraft Hunger Games video I watched on YouTube was SkyDoesMinecraft playing on Treacherous Heights(Very well built) and awesome survival games map. Fortune Island(Very well built) is also an MCSG favorited map that is voted often depending on the other voting choices.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't forget Lost Ridge, although I'm sure everyone has forgot about it.
Lost Ridge is actually not a bad map if it actually loads. I couldn't remember the name of this map earlier in this thread xD. It just has that same loading error that it had before it was removed the first time. I am just worried that Japan will be the same as it was before.. super laggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci