• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates -=2/9/2014=- "Spring Cleaning" Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoBo_the_Bear_

Survivor
Reaction score
Wait... Fortune Island is underplayed compared to Fallen Collosi, Remnant, TSG3, and a lot more maps that are way more underplayed than Fortune Island? </3 Fortune Island and Wyvern's Wake were my favorite. But on the bright side, I did enjoy SG Ancient Japan and maybe I will like Winds of Change.

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
Wait... Fortune Island is underplayed compared to Fallen Collosi, Remnant, TSG3, and a lot more maps that are way more underplayed than Fortune Island? </3 Fortune Island and Wyvern's Wake were my favorite. But on the bright side, I did enjoy SG Ancient Japan and maybe I will like Winds of Change.
Completely agree. They're saying Fortune Island is underplayed.. It's played nearly every time it's a choice. Why get rid of it, Wyverns, and Rugged lands when there's way under played maps like Fallen Collosi, Remnant, and TSG3, you could not be more right.

acelr

Diamond
Reaction score
ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Why are the removing these maps? If they are underplayed, they aren't bothering anyone! Some of these are my favorites, so don't take them away!

FlyonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
  • Fortune Island (Underplayed)
  • Rugged Lands (Underplayed)
  • Vida Cova * (Underplayed, too many OP items)
  • Wyvern's Wake (Too many OP items)
  • Khamunrah * (Underplayed)
  • Treacherous Heights (Underplayed)
  • Boombeards Battle (Underplayed, Too many OP items)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOO YOU CAN JUST REMOVE THE ITEMS ERMAHGERD BRING BACK WYVERN AMD FORTUNE. You could at least give us good maps in replacement! And release the maps bug free

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
Wyverns, I already said why on my earlier posts. Fortune was based based on our internal statistics and that map made it on the chopping block. Breeze will most likely stay due to the popularity.
When exactly will the maps be removed, and the other ones added? I want to play my favorites as much as humanly possible before they're gone.

Last edited:

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOO YOU CAN JUST REMOVE THE ITEMS ERMAHGERD BRING BACK WYVERN AMD FORTUNE. You could at least give us good maps in replacement! And release the maps bug free
If you'd look at Chad's earlier post, they can't remove them.

NinjaPanda82

Platinum
Reaction score
Well I think that Wyvern's Wake should stay is it hard to remove the diamond sword and enchantment bottles i like the map i just don`t like it when a person with nothing kills me with a diamond sword or someone comes back with full enchanted gear. Its also a map thats played alot so if you remove it you`ll get spammed. As for the other maps im fine with you removing them the ones with op items aren`t played much anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci