• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates -=2/9/2014=- "Spring Cleaning" Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Little (BIG) problemo on Ancient Japan... I was spectating a game and everyone was stuck inside their start things at corn. Except one guy was sponsored and got out, so everyone's just sitting there waiting for final deathmatch...

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I don't mind these removals/additions all that much, but I do have a few questions:

1. Why are Destiny/s shiver and fallen colossi still here? My guess is that you can't remove them because they won the PCM contest, but idk.

2. Why would you add 2 more maps that have a lot of water? Breeze v2 isn't really that bad, but I think fortune island should have stayed instead of winds of change.

3. I honesty think that tiering affects the popularity of a map. If mcsg tiered all the maps well a lot of us would not hate them *cough* breeze *cough* Also if you fixed the glitches, like the invisible people and empty chests (the gravel trap on sg4 would be nice to have back too :3).

4. Why not add more popular maps that the community wanted, like zone 85, Alaskan village, etc. I hope you add more new maps soon :)

xExodus

Tribute
Reaction score
Cool maps!
Why u no keep Wyvern's Wake?? :(
Everyone likes it! :D

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I honestly think Wyverns should stay, so do your best MCSG to get the creator to cooperate. Also, ANCIENT JAPAN YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why the hell would you take wyverns wake out and not fallen collosi.,.,

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Little (BIG) problemo on Ancient Japan... I was spectating a game and everyone was stuck inside their start things at corn. Except one guy was sponsored and got out, so everyone's just sitting there waiting for final deathmatch...
LOL that was probably me :D I was the supreme ruler of the game, shooting down people like an archery range.

It ended very sadly for me though, you'd know what happened if you were there :(

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
I swear like half the chests on BI2 aren't even full

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't mind these removals/additions all that much, but I do have a few questions:

1. Why are Destiny/s shiver and fallen colossi still here? My guess is that you can't remove them because they won the PCM contest, but idk.

2. Why would you add 2 more maps that have a lot of water? Breeze v2 isn't really that bad, but I think fortune island should have stayed instead of winds of change.

3. I honesty think that tiering affects the popularity of a map. If mcsg tiered all the maps well a lot of us would not hate them *cough* breeze *cough* Also if you fixed the glitches, like the invisible people and empty chests (the gravel trap on sg4 would be nice to have back too :3).

4. Why not add more popular maps that the community wanted, like zone 85, Alaskan village, etc. I hope you add more new maps soon :)
So true, I wish they added moonlight lake 2 in since its te most liked map on the forums!!!

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
LOL that was probably me :D I was the supreme ruler of the game, shooting down people like an archery range.

It ended very sadly for me though, you'd know what happened if you were there :(
No, someone else. Lol. What did happen though?

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Guys, can't we all calm down? Once the bugs are fixed with maps there'll probably be an update. Also, if the creator agrees, Wyverns Wake will be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci