• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates -=2/9/2014=- "Spring Cleaning" Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you guys for adding Breeze island two, one of my favs maps!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As of now TSG 1 will remain on the servers, not sure why the map committee wanted that removed as I did indeed liked that map as well. The other maps are really some maps will be loved, yet we are making room more new amazing maps coming down the pipeline in a bit. Give it time, you will have new favorites soon.

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
Hooray for Ancient Japan being re-added! Sad to see Wyvern's Wake removed, but I can see why. Also, is Breeze Island 2 going to replace the original, or will both be on the servers?

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think Wyverns or Fortune Island should be deleted. Most of the times when Fortune or Wyverns are a choice they normally win, unless up against something SG4 or Valleyside. But if you can edit Avaricia, why not just edit the items in Wyverns out.

xEpikEricx

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Fortune Island (Underplayed) CRYING! :'(
  • Rugged Lands (Underplayed) CRYING! :'(
  • Vida Cova * (Underplayed, too many OP items) CRYING! :'(
  • Wyvern's Wake (Too many OP items) CRYING x1000! :"""(
  • Khamunrah * (Underplayed) Eh
  • Treacherous Heights (Underplayed)Eh
  • Boombeards Battle (Underplayed, Too many OP items) Eh

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
;-; Rugged lands was the map I first won on. I've never lost on Vida Cova or Treacherous Heights, I had good routes. ;-; I've always loved Wyvern's, so many good memories on that map. Basically, I liked all the maps that are being removed, except Kharmunrah, but I could still put up with it. I've played Breeze 2, never liked it. Guess we're going to have 2 more maps with 15 minute water battles...

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's funny, people are not realizing that we are adding in newer maps to replace the ones we removed. That will most likely happen before next week some time. Out with the old, in with the new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci