• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you got a pop-up ad on our site, please read.

ChallengerSRT

Experienced
Reaction score
I seen ads for free cars and money if you click this button it's obviously fake like c'mon scammers

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous.

The next thing to this is videos of a adult nature. (EDIT: Lol, I like the filtering you guys added)

Last edited:

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Just got a pop-up on my mobile, some sort of whatsapp upgrade thingy wasn't able to capture it.

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
mfw this is still happening (and is getting worse...):

Notice the spam of tabs the advertisement sent me.

Malicious sites! Yay!

ChadTheDJ I FOUND WHAT'S CAUSING THE SPAM OF FALSE JAVA POP-UPS! IT'S THIS F*CKIN AD:

EVERY time you get this ad, you will get a spam of 'You need to update Java!' tabs open. Please block it.

Wow. I got 8 pop-ups when trying to make this edit. Time to open bandicam!

Last edited:

OMGPingu

Tribute
Reaction score
Just got a pop-up on my mobile, some sort of whatsapp upgrade thingy wasn't able to capture it.
You do realise that 'whatsapp' gives you a virus...there were links all over YouTube in a load of peoples comments and apparently it gives you a virus.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice. You should be banned for this ASAP. This is essentially a spoofer.
Blamph it is a picture I got off from my school website of a cartoon!
You can't prove that.

Can anyone confirm that pop-ups don't appear on this page anymore?

EDIT: Just disabled AdBlock+, no popups.
It actually was a picture he got off his school website. At the time, I had investigated and it was indeed something you needed to log in for to see. Just decided to bring that up now. :p

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Oh, thanks for tagging me here. I forgot about this.

Yeah, for some reason all of my anti-virus and ad blocking programs just randomly expired (as can be seen in the two small x's in the bottom right)
And for some reason a Bing toolbar was installed, and an extension called AdBlockNWWatch or something.
I just reinstalled Google Chrome, restarted my computer, and backed up my settings.
Also, I think it's not my own issue, but myself and several other people who I have asked are experiencing extreme lag when trying to load up any MCSG web pages. Everything else works fine, but it takes dozens of seconds to load a single page on the MCSG website.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci