• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you got a pop-up ad on our site, please read.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
But like that the Youtuber doesn't get earnings.
I'll probably come out as a total jerk for saying this but I'm pretty sure that I'm not alone in caring less about that and more about my enjoyment of their video.

Reaction score
I'll probably come out as a total jerk for saying this but I'm pretty sure that I'm not alone in caring less about that and more about my enjoyment of their video.
Well.. Yeah lol , as all the Youtubers say , they started making videos for fun :p

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I have adblock...

...but whenever I open up this page specifically, something asks me to "login" in a popup window.

Only when I open page 5 of this thread, and it happens every time.

I'm seriously confused right now. Is anyone else getting that?

Edit: It may just be something in someones signature, though I can't pinpoint what. Whatever the case, it's really annoying.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have adblock...

...but whenever I open up this page specifically, something asks me to "login" in a popup window.

Only when I open page 5 of this thread, and it happens every time.

I'm seriously confused right now. Is anyone else getting that?

Edit: It may just be something in someones signature, though I can't pinpoint what. Whatever the case, it's really annoying.
It's happened to me too. I'm not sure what it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci