• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you got a pop-up ad on our site, please read.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I seem to have found the problem. (The popup that comes up even though I have adblocker that asks for me to login. Look back a bit in this thread if you're not sure what I'm talking about.)

InspirePhotography | Iphotography98 , it seems it's something with your signature. It gives me a weird popup. It happens on every page you post on and your profile, however does not appear on other people's profiles you post on (because they don't have the signature included.)

If it's just me that's having the issue, then I guess it's not a big deal, but I recommend you look into it briefly. It's kind of annoying when every page I load that you're in gives me a popup asking for login information. >.> I assume it's some sort of image that requires me to login to the website to see, because your signature has broken images for me.

Reaction score
I seem to have found the problem. (The popup that comes up even though I have adblocker that asks for me to login. Look back a bit in this thread if you're not sure what I'm talking about.)

InspirePhotography | Iphotography98 , it seems it's something with your signature. It gives me a weird popup. It happens on every page you post on and your profile, however does not appear on other people's profiles you post on (because they don't have the signature included.)

If it's just me that's having the issue, then I guess it's not a big deal, but I recommend you look into it briefly. It's kind of annoying when every page I load that you're in gives me a popup asking for login information. >.> I assume it's some sort of image that requires me to login to the website to see, because your signature has broken images for me.
Ill remove it when I get the chance thanks for letting me know!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci