• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How To Impress A Girl/Boy!

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Whenever attempting to seduce, remember to remind the target of your win count and win-loss ratio on the MCGamer Network and MCSG™.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
In terms of gym, just skip it like TinyTiger said.

But in terms of general flirting/impressing advice, a simple conversation is the best way to start IMO.

Start by asking them a question, maybe not about themselves, but just like something to get a conversation started. Then you can make a funny comment off of that question/answer, and hopefully they will laugh. If you know something that you have in common, make sure to weave that in there.

These kinds of conversations can end up two ways: "Hey did you see the World Cup match yesterday?" "No, I missed it." In that case, you would want to shift the subject to something else. It could also go this way: "Hey did you see the World Cup match yesterday?" "Oh my gosh, it was awesome! I can't believe the Netherlands won!"

Rinse and repeat until you find yourself with something to talk about. If you are doing it right, at some point it should become unscripted and you two will just laugh and keep chatting. If you find the conversation slowing down, don't let it get awkward. Just try to revive it with the steps I have already told you.

And then lean in and kiss them ;)

Credibility: I have had a girlfriend before...? I guess that's good enough.

Reaction score
Hey Baes,

First of all, yeah i know, I wrote girl AND BOY in the title.....problem?

So like i must sound really thirsty here but genuinely want advice, I have P.E tomorrow, and we are doing a competetion in teams, and like I wanna impress people, not like I wanna hook them up but...I'm always seen as a shy and untalented hidden blob that is just basic, I actually wanna tell people physically that I am actually someone, I'm an actually human that has talent..not an ancient thing.

Sorry, I dont really know why I made this and it probably doesn't make sense. But I wanna make a thread that may be useful for me tomorrow...last time I got good advice from here ;D

I'm weird...
how you say your wierd, yeah I can tell...

QualiaV2

Experienced
Reaction score
In terms of gym, just skip it like TinyTiger said.

But in terms of general flirting/impressing advice, a simple conversation is the best way to start IMO.

Start by asking them a question, maybe not about themselves, but just like something to get a conversation started. Then you can make a funny comment off of that question/answer, and hopefully they will laugh. If you know something that you have in common, make sure to weave that in there.

These kinds of conversations can end up two ways: "Hey did you see the World Cup match yesterday?" "No, I missed it." In that case, you would want to shift the subject to something else. It could also go this way: "Hey did you see the World Cup match yesterday?" "Oh my gosh, it was awesome! I can't believe the Netherlands won!"

Rinse and repeat until you find yourself with something to talk about. If you are doing it right, at some point it should become unscripted and you two will just laugh and keep chatting. If you find the conversation slowing down, don't let it get awkward. Just try to revive it with the steps I have already told you.

And then lean in and kiss them ;)

Credibility: I have had a girlfriend before...? I guess that's good enough.
straight up ask them to bang

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Please watch the double posting, simply edit your previous post if you have something to add.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci