• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How To Impress A Girl/Boy!

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Dance around like this:
Disclaimer: I have no personal experience of this working or failing. Perform at your own risk.

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
Here's a pro tip:

Don't take advice from randy gamers that tell you do stuff. If I told you to smear yourself in butter and run around the school naked, would you do it?

Don't even think about saying yes. It's a rhetorical question.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Here's a pro tip:

Don't take advice from randy gamers that tell you do stuff. If I told you to smear yourself in butter and run around the school naked, would you do it?

Don't even think about saying yes. It's a rhetorical question.
Depends on the quality of butter tbh.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
How did I know you would make this thread? XD
Anyways just be yourself if you're really athletic. And if you don't think you're so athletic just try and take it to the next level!

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
then show her your "chest" looting skills ;)
Huehehehehehe I see what you did there. xD

How did I know you would make this thread? XD
Anyways just be yourself if you're really athletic. And if you don't think you're so athletic just try and take it to the next level!
Lol, I tried to do that around my lady a while back. I got nervous, and ended up looking like a big dummy >.<

ANYWAYS, I'd suggest you try to do you best. If you end up looking like a weirdo, pretend it was a joke and laugh it off. Works every time for me, I'm considered "funny" sometimes because of my epic fails.

I'm weird...
^ You are :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci