• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How To Impress A Girl/Boy!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Walk into class in slow-motion, bring down your sunglasses just a bit from the top of your eyeball, look at her an wink.

Always works.. ;)
:p I gotta use that! Although I'd probably trip in the process
This is how you win someone over man.

(here's exclusive footage of themastern00b & polarisXD giving an example)
eww Ive just gota have this stuck in my head today ;(
This thread is getting weirder and weirder...
We got sherlock over here! Aha yeah, tots of topic on the first page as well :D

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Not like this:

You Sir, Needs an award. I wonder who else takes screenies of my extremely weird statuses :D
My heart goes out to all the people who have to read them, everyday :3 Its funny cause i wrote that status cause i was annoyed about this boy at school...jus lol

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
You Sir, Needs an award. I wonder who else takes screenies of my extremely weird statuses :D
My heart goes out to all the people who have to read them, everyday :3 Its funny cause i wrote that status cause i was annoyed about this boy at school...jus lol
I think I might have deleted you on my skypes, cause I haven't seen one of yours in a while :p

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
Dont try and work on said relationship for months only to get refered to as a 'Brother' to the girl ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci