• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How To Impress A Girl/Boy!

GalaxyPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok so you walk up to them and be like "what's up :cool:" then they will be like "what's popping :oops:" and you will be like "Bite me :cool:"
but hey that's just my opinion :cool:

BadgerPig

Gold
Reaction score
Be yourself, then if someone was to notice you and like you then they would like you for who you really are and not what you're trying to be.

H

HuntyB88

You have to tell the girl her hair smells like berries, then you bring her to Disney World,not land because then she will think you're cheap. And then you have a romantic dinner at Chipotle, and afterwords go bankrupt at Starbucks. :D

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Ughhhhh..... If it's dodgeball whip the crap out of that ball and pelt someones face in :p!
If it hits the face it doesn't count :/ I'll take it as an opportunity to get back at my enemies :p
10/10 would bang
Your profile photo says it all....
dont you think it depends on the girl/boy you are attempting to impress?
Um idek tbh xD
Tell them "hey babe"
ahah
If it's dodgeball, don't be the whimp that plays defensive as hell. Play front lines, dodge (as long as you're not crazy fat) for your life and whip the ball at some noobs. Can be pretty impressive, lol. Really, and sport... Just try hard and play offense, not defense.
yeah :p I tend to relax let the big bois do all thw work :p

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
Tell them you have an alt with 43/52 wins to games and a 28 k/d and your clan has a 17-1 win loss ratio then show her your "chest" looting skills ;)

QualiaV2

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't try and impress people, that's just living to please others. Work on yourself and ignore jealous criticism then your confidence will increase meaning you won't feel the want to impress

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci