• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How smart are you in real life?

Are you smart and do you have a lot of homework and not much time to play minecraft?

• I am smart but don't have much homework so I am able to play minecraft a lot.

Votes: 64 64.6%
  • I am smart and have a lot of homework so no minecraft for me :(

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • I am neutral, not smart or not intelligent.

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • I am not intelligent and have little homework so I am lucky because I have time to play mine craft!

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I am not intelligent but have so much homework. It is so unfair! I dont have time to play minecraft.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I don't care about what you are saying.

Votes: 8 8.1%

• Total voters

Lululioness

Career
Reaction score
my mummy said im smart does that count?!?!?!?!11?!

Once I did an online IQ test and got a result of 200, so you need to question the legitimacy of these tests xD

I'm okay in school, lul.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Isnt it Bill Gates? I am a mac person personally.
Its the same case with steve jobs. He also dropped out of school.

I finished school 3 years ago and even though I finished with high grades, I still found it hard to get a job. Kinda proves that grades don´t always matter. Its your personality and how you present yourself. Presenting myself was never my strongest feature and therefore didn´t get a job, even though I was right for the job. I could tell you everything about computers and fix the errors.

So yes, I am intelligent, I can learn very fast, especially in the technical world, but its not balanced with how I present myself. So heres a tip for all those still in school or about to leave and find a job:
Intelligence is good to have, but make sure you have other skills such as talking, confidence in yourself and being able to present yourself.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
I'd say I'm fairly intelligent. I get levels a lot higher than the British National average in Science, English, Maths, History and a few others. I also taught myself how to read :p

Patrified

Career
Reaction score
I'm a full academic scholar at Geelong Grammar School, I have an IQ of around 150-160 depending on how I feel. Last time I checked at a compulsory exam for scholars at school, I got an IQ of 146, adjusted to 152 for my age.
Same

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I am pretty smart, not super smart, but better than average by quite a bit.

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Grades doesn't define your intelligence c; Just because you have much homework, doesn't mean you'll get smarter c: I normally get A to A+ in everything (except Math.. ew) But it doesn't mean I'm smart. Smart is the choices you take, the way you behave, how you talk to people, how you react in some situations and how you handle them. Smart is not all about grades or how much you study ;3 Bill Gades dropped out of school in a young age, he is a super smart man (very rich too). Bill had a talent and he knew what he was good as, he used his talent on something that interested him and now he is famous ans rich. Stay in school though....
Came here to say exactly this.

Lululioness

Career
Reaction score
Great! Now please stay on topic... I wanted to know if there are any other people who are hardcore gamers but don't have much time to play minecraft.

Thank you.
He is on topic... everyone here is on topic and discussing the perception of 'smartness', because the thread's title is 'How smart are you in real life?' and then you talk about how you're in some program at school, so you're specifically talking about how well you do academically, but there are other views of 'smartness'.

As for homework, I get 1-2 assignments for all my subjects per term (I have seven subjects) and then about four tests/in-class assessments per term for each subject and then a final exam for each subject (except Dance and TAFT). Then there's the weekly homework/studying etc.

And you're getting a crap-ton of homework for being in Primary School, wow.

AuntJamaica

Spectator
Reaction score
Bill Gates dropped out of school in a young age, he is a super smart man
I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to post because this thread is really old lol, but I thought I would add this.
Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard because he had already begun to see the opportunity to make his billions and Harvard wasn't providing the refinements to his education in which he was seeking. He didn't "drop out of school at a young age". If you're going to make statements as specific as that at least know what you're talking about. I sure hope you don't inspire people to drop out just because "Bill Gates" did it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci