• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How smart are you in real life?

Are you smart and do you have a lot of homework and not much time to play minecraft?

• I am smart but don't have much homework so I am able to play minecraft a lot.

Votes: 64 64.6%
  • I am smart and have a lot of homework so no minecraft for me :(

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • I am neutral, not smart or not intelligent.

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • I am not intelligent and have little homework so I am lucky because I have time to play mine craft!

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I am not intelligent but have so much homework. It is so unfair! I dont have time to play minecraft.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I don't care about what you are saying.

Votes: 8 8.1%

• Total voters

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would consider myself to be pretty smart; or at least I hope that I am because I am about to apply to some really good colleges and I think I have a pretty good shot of making it in :) (Duke, Clemson, UVA, etc.) I am a junior in high school and my grade point average is 4.0. By lowest grade ever was a B in AP Calculus but weighted that was actually above an A. I take the SAT and ACT next month and that should determine everything.

On average, I would say I have 5-6 hours of homework each night due to the awful classes I have taken this year; AP Chem, AP Calc, AP Lang, Spanish IV, USHistory, and then loling at Advanced Drawing II (The class that actually has the most homework because school makes sense right?)

Sterbern

Iron
Reaction score
im pretty smart i guess, i know how the world works already

E

Ephiza

I would consider myself to be pretty smart; or at least I hope that I am because I am about to apply to some really good colleges and I think I have a pretty good shot of making it in :) (Duke, Clemson, UVA, etc.) I am a junior in high school and my grade point average is 4.0. By lowest grade ever was a B in AP Calculus but weighted that was actually above an A. I take the SAT and ACT next month and that should determine everything.

On average, I would say I have 5-6 hours of homework each night due to the awful classes I have taken this year; AP Chem, AP Calc, AP Lang, Spanish IV, USHistory, and then loling at Advanced Drawing II (The class that actually has the most homework because school makes sense right?)
I don't really see how taking AP classes is awful..?

S

Sepyz

I was a straight-A student up until my freshman year.
I range from A's to D's now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci