• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

First Giveaway, Iron Donor + OF Cape

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): iApproxim4te
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): because the account looks incredibly incomplete with out a cape and I want donor so I don't get kicked from games as often
-Dogs or Cats:
^ What kinda question is that I prefer Moose ;)

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): Chris_Bro1998
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): I feel as if I have done alot of work in this community. I also feel like I should be rewarded a bit for it.
-Dogs or Cats: Dogs

Edit: If I do win may I just get the money sent to my PayPal :0?

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): iApproxim4te
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): because the account looks incredibly incomplete with out a cape and I want donor so I don't get kicked from games as often
-Dogs or Cats:
^ What kinda question is that I prefer Moose ;)
AW LETS GO <3

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Congrats to senpai camel :)

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how you make the spoiler tags? Thanks!
Re-try.png

In other words, Hit the thing highlighted by the orange box, and a drop box will open up, select that, then this will open up (sorry for the poor MS paint job :()

Spoiler title.png

This is only if you want a spoiler title, like the opening of this

hi :3

After making a title, or leaving it blank, hit "Continue, and this will pop-up
[ SPOILER="*Spoiler title here*"][ /SPOILER ], just without the spaces in between. Right where the two square parenthesis thingies meet (the spot in between the spoiler title spot, and the [/SPOILER] spot), write in what you want to add in the spoiler. After that, click send, and you should have a complete spoiler inside. If you need more help with it, tell me where you think it goes wrong, or contact staff.

Camel-Senpai* to be correct to Japanese vocabulary.
Good to know :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci