• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

First Giveaway, Iron Donor + OF Cape

J

Jojo

-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): JLioner
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): I want to give this to a friend. I think he/she'd be really happy ;) Also the Ign above is mine , not my friends name, I'll pm you the name if I win this :D
-Dogs or Cats: miceee <3

Saimo

Platinum
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): Raveyy
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): Just because I love capes.
-Dogs or Cats: Cats bcuz I had a dog

1ne2wo3hree

Spectator
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): 1ne2wo3hree
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): I deserve this because I look swag, I taste swag, I smell swag, I feel swag. And I am swag <3<3 OK, let's be honest here, I love people who have a soul out there who giveaway stuff, my parents already bought me this account so I don't think that they would get me another iron donor because we aren't that rich.
-Dogs or Cats: I can't decide, dogs are cute but I have pet cats in at home. :)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
This is a great idea. I won't be applying for the giveaway though. ^.^

Goodluck to everyone applying!

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN : Mirkoz999
Why do you deserve it more that others (1-3 sentences) :
With the Iron donor i could join full games (this is important for a Youtuber) and also, i could play the maps i like most :)
If I win the OF Cape i will give it to my friend that he hasn't money to buy it :(
Dog or cat? : I have one dog and I love him so much <3

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): Avesu
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): I have played minecraft for over a year and a half, and I feel that with all that time, I've added nothing to make my accounts, seem different, or even "flashy." No donor, no OF cape, just nothing. With an item such as an Optifine cape, the typical "stereotype" that people with Optifine capes are good, well... It's good to have people think you are a good player, especially if you are. I also like it when they blow in the wind.
-Dogs or Cats: DOGS PUUPIES ARE AMAZING AS LIFE AND I WANT ONE BUT TIGERS AND LIONS ARE STUFF ARE CUTE C:

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe):
Creeper674
Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences):
I'd give the iron donor to my brother, because he is just a green bean and it'd be awesome for him to be all shiny for just a month, and also make things easier for me for Christmas presents!
I'd put the Optifine cape on my alternate account for now, but then give it to a friend or someone deserving on Christmas day :)
Dogs or Cats: DOOOOOOOOOOOGS

(This is my dog :) )

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): miner9823
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): Who said I deserve it? I want it. c:
-Dogs or Cats: Penguins.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): smashmaster731 but I want to give the donor to Cenalock54 and the cape to josh12345bat
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): I for one do not deserve it but CenaLock and Josh do. Cena is one of my best friends on the internet and I told him I would give him donor once but never got to it and want to re-pay him for being a great friend. Josh is my brother I get mad at him allot but want to give him something for being so chill about everything.
-Dogs or Cats: Dogs :D

Maxwill

Gold
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): Maxxwil
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): I just think it would be very cool to have the donor and cape. It would mean a lot to win and I would be stoked to have one or the other.
-Dogs or Cats: I have both but my dog pays me more attention so I would go with dogs.

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): NuJaan
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): I plan to give this to someone who is really deserving of it. Also, I would love to get the Optifine cape to my younger cousin who does enjoy Minecraft and has wanted a cape for a while.
-Dogs or Cats: Cats fo' sho.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): Mooseski13
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): I believe I deserve this donor because I will use it for a good cause. I will most likely give it to a friend who needs it, and does not have an Optifine Cape for a little christmas gift. C:
-Dogs or Cats: Dogs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci