• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

First Giveaway, Iron Donor + OF Cape

Manta788

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: manta788
Why do I deserve the donor: I would like to have the donor because this server is one of my bet favorites. I have been playing on this server since February 2013 and I stayed with it since then. I also got iron donor 2 times I bought it so it would be nice to get one from you. Thanks.
Dogs or cats: dogs

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): deadsun__star (2 underscores)
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): I feel like I've been stuck without an OF cape long enough (Since OF capes came out ;-;) , it looks really cool :p
-Dogs or Cats: DOGE

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): theDream_Dude
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): i dont have donor :( I been had grass donor for life. i wanna has the feel of donor rank
-Dogs or Cats: DOGS

TouchDeath1

Survivor
Reaction score

-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): TouchDeath1
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences):
I used to have an Optifine cape until my gmail was hacked, and my old mojang account w/ optifine was stolen. Anyways, hope to win by luck! jk, always loose.
-Dogs or Cats: Doge. Such Choice. Very smart. Much amazed.

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): AuroraV2 (Not the account i want it on, but i can pm the one i want it on xD)
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): Because iron is hot and OF capes look sexy and want to make me gazzm.
-Dogs or Cats: Dogs, is that even a question?!?!? LOL

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): akash754
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): I really would love donor to be sticking out and also kick people and have x2 voting swag.
-Dogs or Cats: Doggies

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): ChrisComedies
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): I dont. If I win Im giving the prize to a friend.
-Dogs or Cats: Doges or Cates idk dood. Such judgement many question much idk

Xqer

Experienced
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): ChrisComedies
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): I dont. If I win Im giving the prize to a friend.
-Dogs or Cats: Doges or Cates idk dood. Such judgement many question much idk
such application such wow

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): OGLad
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): With the upcoming events in the clan scene such as the us clan league I will need to get donor because it will be very hard to get into games now with the new organization of the lobby. It's very hard to get into a game especially if tonnes of people will be specifically trying to join one server. I also would enjoy donor because I have never had donor on any mc server ever
-Dogs or Cats: I <3 doge

Idk how this works but if i win cape since i already have one can i ask for it to be given to a youtuber 360MC_ ?

ChezPlayz

Diamond
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): ChezPlayz
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): I want the Iron donor because i like playing on MCSG now, i used to play Hive with an emerald and having a non-donor rank feels weird! I would like the Optifine Cape because i want to give it to one of my friends for a Christmas present!
-Dogs or Cats: Cats! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci