• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

First Giveaway, Iron Donor + OF Cape

Reaction score
IGN: NirmitPlaysMC
Why do you deserve it more than others?- I would like to give the iron donor to AGfire2013 because she is a green bean and asked me for my donor once on my thread. For the OF Cape I would like to win it because it will look the best on me Out of all of them.
Dogs or cats-
Cats are fluffy and cool.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Ign: Gibby_MC
Reason: a Christmas gift for my little brother he plays mcsg a lot and has neither a Donnor or cape :)
Dogs

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): arsenalfcgunners
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): I play MCG for several hours a day, more than most players. If I have the donor I will put it to good use, and it will not be used only once in a while.
-Dogs or Cats: Dogs

Idicam

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Idicam

Why I want/Deserve about others: I play everyday when recording I hate getting kicked constantly when there are good maps in the lobbies.
Dogs or cats. Dogs doh!

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): powdski
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): I should get it since I'm in a clan. Since there is v2 it is very hard to join games. Also I want a OF cape because they look cool.
- Dogs or cats: Hotdogs (Dogs)

D

Damien // Teepwn

-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): TenaciousPony, however it is not for me.
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): There's nothing that makes me more "deserving" of this than others. However, I feel it'll be a nice gift to give to a friend who needs it or just to celebrate the Christman/Holiday spirit. c;
-Dogs or Cats: Dogs c:

William44444

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe):William44444
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences):I really would like it, since getting kicked is the WORSE.
-Dogs or Cats: Dogs c:

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): ToeHair45
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): I want to give it to my friend because he always gets kicked in cbs and it's annoying. He would appreciate it.
-Dogs or Cats Dogs oc

ImProfuse

Survivor
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): ImProfuse
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): Because I wanna look like Batman with an OF Cape and getting kicked from the game hurts. Also, the green bean life is hard tho.
-Dogs or Cats: Dogs

Last edited:

JustJayyy

Spectator
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): JustJayyy
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): I would give it away on my YouTube channel, as my fans need/want it more than I do! :D
-Dogs or Cats: Cats 100% all the way. <3

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
Application: (Must Follow The Application Or you will not be in the raffle)

-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe):Nanos14
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences):I deserve iron donor because I'm cool.I need a optifine cape so I can give it to a friend.Also I want to look cool with iron donor.
-Dogs or Cats:Turtles

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci