• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

First Giveaway, Iron Donor + OF Cape

Giveaways

Experienced
Reaction score
-Since this is the first giveaway I'll be doing, I want to start off small and get bigger and more prizes/items.

Important:
You can apply if you have both, Iron Donor and an Optifine Cape they both come as a package. If you have both of them you can still apply and give it to an alt or friend.

Application: (Must Follow The Application Or you will not be in the raffle)

-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe):
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences):
-Dogs or Cats:

Raffle:
Xqer
ViolentKitten
zCrits_
Advantage
Hodgey10
Yin
AGFire2013
TheLastGapple
Asko
Jtmboy
not_pearl_bubbletea
JLioner
Saimo
1ne2wo3hree
Mirkoz
Avesu
Creeper674
Miner9823
smashmaster
Maxwill
Jaan
Moose
Nirmit
GibbyMC
arsenalfcgunners
powdski
Damien // Teepwn
William44444
Toe
ImProfuse
JustJayyy
Nanos14
Manta788
deadsun__star
TheDreamDude
TouchDeath1
AuroraV2
Akash754
ChrisComedies
OGLad
ChezPlayz
IPlayMineC4ft
Chris|Bro

Winner will be announced on November 30. It will be randomized. Good luck to all

Last edited:

Xqer

Experienced
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): xu (I reset stats)
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): I really want Iron Donor because of I hate getting kicked by donors.
-Dogs or Cats: Cats duh!

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): ViolentKitten
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): Well, the main reason that I feel that I am deserving of the cape and donor is due to the fact that I exhausted my funds in an event I held on the MCGamer Teamspeak, where I gave prizes to victors (It was a trivia event) I would certainly like to provide prizes such as these for future events, so it would be awesome if I was to win!
-Dogs or Cats: I think that would be obvious... ;)

Thanks for hosting this!

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): Hodgey10
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): I really deserve the Iron donor because I've never brought donor and always get kicked in games. I would like the Optifine Cape because it looks really cool on my skin! My parents barely ever buy me anything.
-Dogs or Cats: Dogs are cute! :c

EDIT: With the Iron Donor, I may want to give it away maybe when I reach 50 subscribers on youtube.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): YinMC
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): Why not? It'd be nice to have an optifine cape to go along with the donor rank
-Dogs or Cats: KITTEN MASTER RACE

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): AGFire2013
Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): I would like to get this so that I can either give it to a friend or use it so that I can join games easily. It's a bit hard to join an SG game with direct join because most of them fill up as you're teleporting to them and stop me from joining, especially when I'm with donor or mod friends.
Dogs or Cats: DOGS. I MEAN
WHY

WOULD YOU

NOT CHOOSE

THIS

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): SkullDiamondz(If I win don't transfer it to this account)
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): I would like to win because I'd like to give this to one of my good friends. :) Also because I am sweg lik Spoderman.
-Dogs or Cats: Dogs
So cute makes me want to cry.

Asko

Tribute
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): AskoMC
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): I think I deserve it because I am a really committed MCSG player, I am always in games and I am often teaching people the rules and what not to do. Also I've never really won a competition so I think winning something like this would be awesome!
-Dogs or Cats: Kittehs.

Last edited:

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN-jtmboy
I think I am a very mature person, playing on MCSG for more than two years I have some experience under my belt being here, I would greatly appreciate winning this amazing raffle and I recognize how generous this is for your to do. I think that I play minecraft a lot and would most likely get a lot out of this giveaway. Playing minecraft a lot would have me more deeply appreciate these prizes. I play minecraft a lot lets just say.

Dogs or Cats? Both! I love all animals big and small, dogs are energetic and playful while cats are cute and cuddly, I just love them both some much

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): pearl_bubbletea
-Why do you deserve it more than others (1-3 sentences): I actually plan giving this to a special person I see on the forums. This person has been trying his best in almost every post he does and doesn't get much recognition and deserves appreciation :) But I would I to have the cape so that when I fail the jump at breeze island I can say ''Superman hasn't taught me well'' cx
-Dogs or Cats: Why can't we have both? (Cute tongues cx)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci