• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite League Of Legends Champion?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
*ahem* my signature...
JINX by the way if you haven't noticed. She's so amaze.

I also enjoy playing (but suck with) Skarner, Fiora and Talon.

Animae

Survivor
Reaction score
I honestly want to start playing Evelynn more, especially since she was nerfed, and I don't see her played as much.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I got it about a week ago, I enjoy playing support. Fav champs = Janna and Ziggs

TotalyNotHawk62

Experienced
Reaction score
I honestly want to start playing Evelynn more, especially since she was nerfed, and I don't see her played as much.
The last eve I saw was in my last ranked game. She built full ad and fed so hard. The silver is real.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
I was playing her a ton the past few weeks, as long as you get tanky shes still good. I found that she is so inconsistent.
If you get behind its really hard to do anything, this was always the case.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I was thinking about purchasing LeBlanc, but I've heard around that she isn't all that good any more after her silence was removed. I don't know if I should give her a shot, or save for another champ.
I want to get one that's a pretty long ranged mage that has a decent escape.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
I was thinking about purchasing LeBlanc, but I've heard around that she isn't all that good any more after her silence was removed. I don't know if I should give her a shot, or save for another champ.
I want to get one that's a pretty long ranged mage that has a decent escape.
She is still viable for sure. She is super fun to play.
Yes she fell off when they took away her silence. Recently she received some buffs on her W, so definitely give her a try.
By what you described Ahri would be good if you haven't already tried her.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci