• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite League Of Legends Champion?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
At the moment, I like Thresh a lot. Landing hooks and getting your ADC fed can be very satisfying, especially when they shout out random things like "MADLIFE+APHROMOO, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN."

In the past, I enjoyed Nocturne. I wish the range on his ult was longer, but it doesn't seem like they're going to be changing that anytime soon.

Zed has been one of my favorites for quite a while, and he's crazy fun if you know how to play him decently. (lol w+w+d jukes)
He can deal high damage in a short period of time, and has a hilariously fun escape. (Sometimes two!)
He's not very strong right now, and he's not showing any signs of getting buffed, but he can still get a really good score if you can secure a few kills early and know how to get kills and not die.
Once, I got two triples and a 1v5 quadra+baron steal with Zed... IN RANKED! I lived, and then when I was going for the last kill my ADC sniped the last enemy with their cross-map ult... -.- I was so mad, but at least I got some eZ LP from the win.

Heimerdinger. Need I say more?

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Bruh, I'm the best Ryze on NA. I can hit every single Q.

Favorite champs are probably Hecarim, Rumble, and Skarner.
"And I'm outta here" - every time he gallops away from a fight as Hecarim

My favorites are Tristana, Ahri and Akali(but not pre-level 6, ew)

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
At the moment, I like Thresh a lot. Landing hooks and getting your ADC fed can be very satisfying, especially when they shout out random things like "MADLIFE+APHROMOO, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN."

In the past, I enjoyed Nocturne. I wish the range on his ult was longer, but it doesn't seem like they're going to be changing that anytime soon.

Zed has been one of my favorites for quite a while, and he's crazy fun if you know how to play him decently. (lol w+w+d jukes)
He can deal high damage in a short period of time, and has a hilariously fun escape. (Sometimes two!)
He's not very strong right now, and he's not showing any signs of getting buffed, but he can still get a really good score if you can secure a few kills early and know how to get kills and not die.
Once, I got two triples and a 1v5 quadra+baron steal with Zed... IN RANKED! I lived, and then when I was going for the last kill my ADC sniped the last enemy with their cross-map ult... -.- I was so mad, but at least I got some eZ LP from the win.

Heimerdinger. Need I say more?
are you kidding me? Zed is very strong currently.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yasuo is my main, I'm reasonably good at him, but I can't play him in draft pick cuz he always gets banned ;-;
Next is Draven, oops hold on, I mean Draaaaaaaven, as my best ADC
My best support is Braum, I can also take him top or even jungle. (Yes, jungle Braum can be a thing)
I love playing Kha'Zix, but I suck at him, and I also enjoy Garen top lane, if I'm lagging too hard to play anything else :3

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
are you kidding me? Zed is very strong currently.
Perhaps I said that wrong - he's not overpowered compared to other champions. He's not a naturally super amazing team-fighter like some others, and he's not the best 1v1er in the world either (Zhonyas/GA, anyone?)
However, he is a great split pusher and assassin, but he's only good if you can play him right. (split pushing isn't really that hard though)
In addition, if he gets hard CC'ed without something like a mercurial scepter, he's often as good as dead or useless because he's generally quite squishy.

Yes, he's strong when played by the right people in the right way, but when against an equally skilled opponent with an unfavorable matchup in terms of champions (Kayle V Zed, anyone?) it can be very difficult to win.

TotalyNotHawk62

Experienced
Reaction score
Perhaps I said that wrong - he's not overpowered compared to other champions. He's not a naturally super amazing team-fighter like some others, and he's not the best 1v1er in the world either (Zhonyas/GA, anyone?)
However, he is a great split pusher and assassin, but he's only good if you can play him right. (split pushing isn't really that hard though)
In addition, if he gets hard CC'ed without something like a mercurial scepter, he's often as good as dead or useless because he's generally quite squishy.

Yes, he's strong when played by the right people in the right way, but when against an equally skilled opponent with an unfavorable matchup in terms of champions (Kayle V Zed, anyone?) it can be very difficult to win.
But Zed is so easy.
Anyone can do it. (Sarcasm for the confused)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci