• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite League Of Legends Champion?

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
"And I'm outta here" - every time he gallops away from a fight as Hecarim

My favorites are Tristana, Ahri and Akali(but not pre-level 6, ew)
I main akali :p One game I went 22-2-5 in like 25 mins :p She is sooo OP when fed!

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
I main akali :p One game I went 22-2-5 in like 25 mins :p She is sooo OP when fed!
She is probably the most snowbally champion. I used to ban her every game. She is like the most underplayed OP champion.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But her bad early game can get her behind, then she's worthless.
Honestly all you have to do is throw q's at the enemies for the first 5 minutes of the game then kill them. Not the worst early game :p

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Honestly all you have to do is throw q's at the enemies for the first 5 minutes of the game then kill them. Not the worst early game :p
Well, if that's all you do, most enemies will throw like a few Q's, a few W's, and a few E's at you, whereas you're stuck spamming Q and waiting for it to come off of cooldown.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
What Moo said ^

Aswell as the fact that you need to use Q to farm aswell, and if you're just hitting your Q on them, without an auto attack with her passive then it will do nothing damage.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, if that's all you do, most enemies will throw like a few Q's, a few W's, and a few E's at you, whereas you're stuck spamming Q and waiting for it to come off of cooldown.
Hey I was in there too....:(
What Moo said ^

Aswell as the fact that you need to use Q to farm aswell, and if you're just hitting your Q on them, without an auto attack with her passive then it will do nothing damage.
Still doesn't change the fact that it's just 5 minutes of having to play very safe. Start cloth 5 if you really need to. I don't get why we're arguing we all know Akali is a broken hero

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Hey I was in there too....:(

Still doesn't change the fact that it's just 5 minutes of having to play very safe. Start cloth 5 if you really need to. I don't get why we're arguing we all know Akali is a broken hero
Wat.
We are not arguing at all, we are discussing. That is the point of this thread.
I disagree with you, she isn't broken at all, because of how useless she can be, and she is super squishy. Overall the game right now is very balanced.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci