• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite League Of Legends Champion?

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
One does not simply have one favorite champion. Anyways, mine are Annie, Talon, AP Nidalee, Ryze, Gragas, and Tristana.
AP Nidalee sucks now. Se is much better as a top lane bruiser/split pusher.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
where is the nasus or varus?
Varus is fun but I don't really like him compared to other adcs as he's more there for the utility than shredding through the enemy team. Nasus you can get huge with if the enemy top laner is stupid but most top laners know how to destroy nasus which isn't really fun...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Varus is fun but I don't really like him compared to other adcs as he's more there for the utility than shredding through the enemy team. Nasus you can get huge with if the enemy top laner is stupid but most top laners know how to destroy nasus which isn't really fun...
yer thats why i dont do ranked nasus

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
I disagree, if your a decent Nasus then you will get through the early levels and get to a point where the enemy can't fight you. Then you just stack until 30 and 1v5

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
well it's my avatar. and my signature. THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE ALL MIGHT, BLITZCRANK!

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I don't have league D: but I do like Lucian,Vel'Koz,Ahri,and Nidalee(especially when it's Hotshotgg nidalee)and also maybe the people on this thread should team up to avoid ragers,spammers,trollers,feeders,etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci