• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zernify

Experienced
Reaction score
Application: (Invite Only)
IGN: xpertguy
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly) awesomebox2012
Wins: I have 322+
Games Played: around 2000+
Past Clans: divinity,prime and salvation
Why do you want to join Eternity: because this clan is amazing in what they do. Great leader, captain, and members. This is a Farley new clan that is going to go far 100% also most of my friends are in this clan and I don't wanna lose anyone of them

Laconix

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Kminer56 and xCaelex
Skype Name: Kminer56
Wins: 500 on Kminer56 and like 20 on xCaelex
Games Played: 1800 on Kminer56 and 40 on xCaelex
Past Clans: Project Chrome, Envious and previous versions of it, and Divine.
Why do you want to join Eternity: Several of the clans I've been in have gone downhill, and I'm really looking for a clan that will stay strong and not disband or anything. This looks like a very good clan that would be a lot of fun, and I can hopefully help out in it. Also, Native suggested this clan to me.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Kminer56 and xCaelex
Skype Name: Kminer56
Wins: 500 on Kminer56 and like 20 on xCaelex
Games Played: 1800 on Kminer56 and 40 on xCaelex
Past Clans: Project Chrome, Envious and previous versions of it, and Divine.
Why do you want to join Eternity: Several of the clans I've been in have gone downhill, and I'm really looking for a clan that will stay strong and not disband or anything. This looks like a very good clan that would be a lot of fun, and I can hopefully help out in it. Also, Native suggested this clan to me.
wot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci