• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Might be on in a month or two maybe in two weeks idk just when eveythings okay

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Clan Meeting sometime this weekend. I will talk to everyone about different topics and about some rules of the clan. Also, the ones who have received ranks will also be spoken to this weekend to make sure you understand your position. We now will be open to battle requests from all clans. Battles are to take place starting next weekend.

Edit: All trials will either be accepted or denied this wednesday. All that have applied have been DENIED because I lost the document with the recent applicants :p So if you applied, please resubmit your application if you want to be considered. (Application Template has been updated)

Last edited:
Reaction score
IGN: LewisMegaBlaster
Skype Name: Dr.GeraldYaYa
Wins: 455
Games Played: 3750
Past Clans: Eternity, Inviction, and Excel
Why do you want to join Eternity: cuz can bruh

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Clan Meeting sometime this weekend. I will talk to everyone about different topics and about some rules of the clan. Also, the ones who have received ranks will also be spoken to this weekend to make sure you understand your position. We now will be open to battle requests from all clans. Battles are to take place starting next weekend.

Edit: All trials will either be accepted or denied this wednesday. All that have applied have been DENIED because I lost the document with the recent applicants :p So if you applied, please resubmit your application if you want to be considered. (Application Template has been updated)
Ok c: hopefully I can actually scrim with you gusts today :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci