• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kipzy

Survivor
Reaction score
Someone please unban me from the teamspeak, "Cody" was apparently talking to me and I was in another teamspeak yelling at my friends and then I tried to tell "Cody" I wasn't talking to him and got banned off the TS by one of your members. Not cool

BURRITOZ0123

Career
Reaction score
Someone please unban me from the teamspeak, "Cody" was apparently talking to me and I was in another teamspeak yelling at my friends and then I tried to tell "Cody" I wasn't talking to him and got banned off the TS by one of your members. Not cool
Things like this can be dealt with by a pm, also, please don't talk sh*t about me.

Kipzy

Survivor
Reaction score
Things like this can be dealt with by a pm, also, please don't talk sh*t about me.
I didnt say anything like that, please let me come back on the teamspeak, I didn't mean anything I was trying to communicate in another teamspeak and my mic was disabled so it sounded like I was talking to you but I wasn't

BURRITOZ0123

Career
Reaction score
I didnt say anything like that, please let me come back on the teamspeak, I didn't mean anything I was trying to communicate in another teamspeak and my mic was disabled so it sounded like I was talking to you but I wasn't
Native does not have access to the banlist on his phone, Frig probably won't unban you, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci