• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanYG

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: MajesticSwag // Freezify
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly) pm
Wins: 152 Majestic 50 freezify
Games Played: 601 majestic 139 freezify
Why do you want to join Eternity: This is an amazing clan and I have talked to several of the members, This clan was good when it started, but now since native is owner I think it is going to be better, native is a great owner and I would like to prove to everyone that I am worthy and I love meeting new people. :)
WECOMMENDED

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Promotions:
SertifiedBlocks and Flqw have been promoted to member.

Flipzyy, blotz, and swiitch have been promoted to elite.

Flowzify and Hellvay have been promoted to captain.

We have two elite spots, one captain spot, and a few member slots left. Gl.
Wot

FanYG

Platinum
Reaction score
Preview of Banner: Any Opinions Reply
I honestly find this really nice, ad not too flashy in terms of the main picture, but my only problem is:

The skins. I feel like you will be having to change it left and right (despite the fact acceptance into clan is invite only) and will end up having the same problem as Excel.

RestInPeacePvP

Survivor
Reaction score
I honestly find this really nice, ad not too flashy in terms of the main picture, but my only problem is:

The skins. I feel like you will be having to change it left and right (despite the fact acceptance into clan is invite only) and will end up having the same problem as Excel.
I saved everyone ones render in c4d incase of skin changes :) Ik your shrek skin lol

FanYG

Platinum
Reaction score
I saved everyone ones render in c4d incase of skin changes :) Ik your shrek skin lol
Ah, well if you are going to have the patience to do all that, congratz ;) Also idc if I have my shrek skin there. Better to be who I truly am then pretend to be fanofwheels.

RestInPeacePvP

Survivor
Reaction score
Ah, well if you are going to have the patience to do all that, congratz ;) Also idc if I have my shrek skin there. Better to be who I truly am then pretend to be fanofwheels.
lol Can anyone get on ts???? Fan: Nice vid about ur clans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci