• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Domicile - US clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
Sick double post! You're saying all this stuff making your clan seem so respectful even though immediately after Toe disconnected you guys kinda went off on us even though when Stab or Wolfie dropped we said nothing.
Because we don't know why he dropped..lmao..Well it must of been us huh? Wow, ya caught us m8, please... spare me i've already stated that we don't lower ourselves like that.

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
So everyone is clear, I made a rant on our forum not yours, If you don't like what I said take it to dm. To stop flame before it starts I'm asking you politey to drop the subject or Ill just get a mod involved.

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
we're actually getting a mod to check the logs to prove the randies as well as some other things. So until we get those things cleared up, no. Who says gg anymore? Does it make you feel better about yourself? So arrogant. Especially when one of our players 1v1ed you in dm 7 hearts.
Thing is the mod you are getting is bias o you guys

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
I don't understand your logic. Dossing is not something thats funny or even legal and the fact that it is going on within the clan community disgusts me. Stop bringing it up, tagging me, blowing up my lettering because all your doing is starting flame. Scott TotalDramaTony AttackDog91

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How about all banned players abide by the rules and don't play :) Whata we think bout that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci