• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Domicile - US clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam // Advacs

Survivor
Reaction score
Ill ask once more to stop. thanks
I will, but it just kinda pisses me off (and others) when a clan known for breaking rules (randies, perm banned players) composes a post calling themselves respectable. And furthermore accusing OTHERS of breaking rules. Pce.

HuahwiEqualsGod

Survivor
Reaction score
How about all banned players abide by the rules and don't play :) Whata we think bout that?
Corey, you know that's an unreasonable request. We all know people like Kranzo aren't going to abide by the bypassing ban rule...

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score

Members

• qazxcvbnmk
•jgasso123
•QualityMuffinHD

•MatZinBR
• deathknightz23
kauffman8028

What even are accounts like these playing in the battle ^^^^

HuahwiEqualsGod

Survivor
Reaction score

Members

• qazxcvbnmk
•jgasso123
•QualityMuffinHD

•MatZinBR
• deathknightz23
kauffman8028

Why you gotta discriminate against names? :( I know Kauffman8028 is not a "cool" name, I'm going to change it in 1.8

Domicile

Career
Reaction score

Members

• qazxcvbnmk
•jgasso123
•QualityMuffinHD

•MatZinBR
• deathknightz23
kauffman8028

I cannot control what accounts our members apply on...and neither can you. If you have an issue with their igns maybe you shall suggest new igns for those particular people so that they can change their igns in 1.8

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
I cannot control what accounts our members apply on...and neither can you. If you have an issue with their igns maybe you shall suggest new igns for those particular people so that they can change their igns in 1.8
Anyway, here's the last round where it ended up being force DM

Adam // Advacs

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh I think u have the wrong idea, we're asking you to DENY/kick perma banned players, not change their alt names :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci