• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Domicile - US clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
Why do you have it as you guys are winning 2-1 to eternity if it's 2-1 eternityon eternity thread?

Freshedoutjay

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Jason
Minecraft IGN: FreshedOutJay
Wins/Games: 285/3600
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I think i benefit pOnix because im a grueat pvper and grueat at tem work.

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
Prepare for a rant.... Im really really getting sick of the absolute bull sh*t that has been going on within the clan community. The Phoenix Organization has always been a very honest organization competing in clan battles is something we have not only succeeded in doing well but also truly enjoyed being apart of from the start. One thing you'll notice when you battle us, is that we don't talk crap in chat. Where has the respect level gone recently?I thought clans were supposed to be a respectable dignified group of players that came together and worked together to show of skills, control, leadership and overall talent for the game as a group. Phoenix US battled in he past 2 days has battled 3 different clans. The first clan, decided it would be just great to allow another well known elite clan to join their clan just for the battle since they were down 3-0. Why can't a clan battle for themselves? Is it really affecting your "position or popularity" as a clan if you lose to a less known, or maybe underrated clan. The fact that they have to use randies and merge clans just for a battle, makes me sick , and I'm here to let everyone know thats not something you'll be seeing from Phoenix. We have more respect for ourselves and our members who come on the ts every day scrim, practice and learn the routes and the roster to do something like that to them. The second clan we battled were talking so much crap in chat. Its like , Get over yourselves, and stop being so arrogant. And the last clan used multiple randies including alternate accounts of well know players, hacking, to punch of spawn, take chests routes from and kill our members to ultimately benefit them. Also the dosing situation is out of control. I'm absolutely disgusted. And I think the more sad part about it is all of these 3 clans were "well known", where has the clan for clan respect gone? People ask me "Why does Phoenix battle randy clans?" Because although it bumps in the road they are actually more enjoyable to battle, they don't dos they don't say nasty things in chat to one another and don't use randies from a win. I'm grossed out about this any feedback would be great.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Prepare for a rant.... Im really really getting sick of the absolute bull sh*t that has been going on within the clan community. The Phoenix Organization has always been a very honest organization competing in clan battles is something we have not only succeeded in doing well but also truly enjoyed being apart of from the start. One thing you'll notice when you battle us, is that we don't talk crap in chat. Where has the respect level gone recently?I thought clans were supposed to be a respectable dignified group of players that came together and worked together to show of skills, control, leadership and overall talent for the game as a group. Phoenix US battled in he past 2 days has battled 3 different clans. The first clan, decided it would be just great to allow another well known elite clan to join their clan just for the battle since they were down 3-0. Why can't a clan battle for themselves? Is it really affecting your "position or popularity" as a clan if you lose to a less known, or maybe underrated clan. The fact that they have to use randies and merge clans just for a battle, makes me sick , and I'm here to let everyone know thats not something you'll be seeing from Phoenix. We have more respect for ourselves and our members who come on the ts every day scrim, practice and learn the routes and the roster to do something like that to them. The second clan we battled were talking so much crap in chat. Its like , Get over yourselves, and stop being so arrogant. And the last clan used multiple randies including alternate accounts of well know players, hacking, to punch of spawn, take chests routes from and kill our members to ultimately benefit them. Also the dosing situation is out of control. I'm absolutely disgusted. And I think the more sad part about it is all of these 3 clans were "well known", where has the clan for clan respect gone? People ask me "Why does Phoenix battle randy clans?" Because although it bumps in the road they are actually more enjoyable to battle, they don't dos they don't say nasty things in chat to one another and don't use randies from a win. I'm grossed out about this any feedback would be great.
Something I have noted upon as well in recent comings. There truly has been a downgrade of respect over the past few months.

HuahwiEqualsGod

Survivor
Reaction score
It also saddens me that representatives from the US Clan leaderboards partake in these demeaning actions...

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
You didn't let the first clan postpone because they had 5 players on so they used some people from my clan?

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
hm u targetted me off spawn multiple games got me banned have shan in ur clan a banned player and u dossed our teamspeak like 5 times ur funni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci