• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Opinion: Teaming

Should teaming only be allowed in certain servers?

• Yes

Votes: 381 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 231 37.7%

• Total voters

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd like to see moderators actually enforce this. You could easily claim that you just weren't killing someone who's random when you were actually teaming with that person.

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
If you make solo servers, I would say only 20 to 25 tops. That way, there are WAY more servers of normal mcsg so teams aren't too terrible. Plus I think we can manage to moderate 15 to 20 servers for the most part. Maybe even less. Do not add a bunch or else normal mcsg will be unplayable solo.

Julius345

Platinum
Reaction score
Although being teamed on is frustrating at times, doesn't it feel even better when you defeat the team alone? I'd much rather die to a team than a hacker. Teams aren't that big of a deal. If we can hardly handle moderating hackers as it is, it's going to be even more difficult to moderate non teaming servers.

Hackers>Teamers when it comes to moderating.

please don't make this a thing..
Yes, taking out a team does feel goed, but that feeling goes awatmy really quick once you notice there are 3 more teams you have to take out.

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
NO because then as the majority of players play solo the team games will decrease rapidly in numbers and would usually be 12 player servers,

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What actually gets me mad the most is when people ask for a team against you in pre death match. I propose pre death match mute, and players spawn evenly around the corn, just like Alaskan village, this means it's harder to team by just shifting and right clicking your sword at the person next to you to team, you would be too far away do that leading to less random teams now yes sometimes I don't mind the challenge but other times when they both are full iron diamond sword, heaps of arrows and gapples, it's frustrating. Who supports this idea?
So true! This should be added. At least something. Ffa servers should not be and probably won't be added.

SpartanDudeFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
I take down teams all the time, it's not a big deal. I have my favorite moments in minecraft taking down teams, and when I didn't kill a team I just get better. I am not the whining type, and taking away teams or making a server just for teams seems a little extreme to my view.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci