• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Opinion: Teaming

Should teaming only be allowed in certain servers?

• Yes

Votes: 381 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 231 37.7%

• Total voters
E

Ephiza

Being an EU staff member, I already catch/get pokes about enough hackers. I don't want to be called to a server where people are teaming when they shouldn't be. It would be a menial issue in comparison. Maybe in the future, but certainly not now. Don't get me wrong, I dislike being teamed on when playing solo, I was try harded by a 4 team a few hours ago, but from my view point as a staff member I have to disagree.
So, essentially what you're saying, is that you don't feel like doing work that you should be able to do, as a mod. Instead of sitting in a hub all day, maybe you could go out and catch those teamers if this was ever implemented. ;)

Reaction score
In my honest opinion teaming can be quite annoying. Considering you see those desperate teamers boosting each other to kill someone. An FFA server would be amazing, considering there's usually a lot of teamers on battlegrounds (defeats the purpose of "warming up" for SG.)

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So, essentially what you're saying, is that you don't feel like doing work that you should be able to do, as a mod. Instead of sitting in a hub all day, maybe you could go out and catch those teamers if this was ever implemented. ;)
Nah, he's saying he has enough work to do already. I know you weren't being entirely serious but mrmouldymango is one of the most active EU mods there is.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
Although being teamed on is frustrating at times, doesn't it feel even better when you defeat the team alone? I'd much rather die to a team than a hacker. Teams aren't that big of a deal. If we can hardly handle moderating hackers as it is, it's going to be even more difficult to moderate non teaming servers.

Hackers>Teamers when it comes to moderating.

please don't make this a thing..

NotEvenAttention

Experienced
Reaction score
I legitimately think that this idea is great. IN fact, it's genius. There is so much that you could build upon with developers skill now with the ideas that you have. Please do consider implementing one of these two plans :)

Tqctics

Survivor
Reaction score
i would write A LOT about this topic but most of what i have to say has already been said. One thing is, what if someone is hacking on ffa? other players will want to team so they can kill the hacker as they are obviously hard to kill. Also players might just be near each other and not attacking each other and people will be unfairly punished. I do like this idea and i would play on the ffa servers a lot. Would clan battles be on the 100+ or 100- servers?

drewtk

Diamond
Reaction score
Strongly agree here. This would be a huge step in the MCGamer network. Personally, I would love this to happen, and i'm sure other people would too, great idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci