• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Games 4 - After party!

Are you excited?

• Yes.

Votes: 65 91.5%
  • No.

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Annd I missed it ;-;

Tbh I think emailing the app is a bit much xD Sticking to the old format would be make applying soooo much more easy.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The community team is as follows.
WeiBeX
TomahawkGoesChop
Nemints
boboy1999
jonnysurvives
SMurphyXD
MCGamerzism
NomNomOctopus
harrietsays
Giggity69Goo
jefeperro
Zacharoutio
thingy182
ImTheNarwhal
JamJoenut
KingofGrapes
Zana
Qwackey
themastern00b
NinjaS
GeckoGoggals
JaredMahMan
arsenalfcgunners
Toe

The substitutes are as follows.
1) bcfcAnt
2) ThisJKid
3) Zharsu
4) YoungWolfyy_
5) Twee

All the successful tributes/ substitutes please contact me via PM for further information and please tell me if you will be able to make the event. You have until Monday the 16th June to contact me or you position will be given away.

Staff your draw will be on Sunday!
YESSSSSSSSS I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE I WAS TAGGED UNTIL NOW!!!!!!!! YESSSS!!!!!! COMMUNITY FTW

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
YES! I am in the community games. I will see you all there. :D

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Annd I missed it ;-;

Tbh I think emailing the app is a bit much xD Sticking to the old format would be make applying soooo much more easy.
I liked the Email applications better because that means all the posts aren't just applications, and are actually like normal forum posts.

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
  1. Your forum name? Visaan
  2. You in-game name? Visaan
  3. Your region (US/EU/AU/CA) I play usually on CA server as well as US servers.
  4. Have you participated in the community games before? No, I have never participated in the community games before, but I would definitely like to give a shot at too see whose the best of the best.
  5. Why do you think you should be chosen as an applicant? I think I should be chosen as an applicant because I'm usually very active on the forums and I think that I can do really good at representing a member of MCSG.
  6. It will require teamwork to do well in the community games. How will you benefit your team? I would benefit the team by trying to take leadership roles as opportunities to communicate the with other people that play the game. I could definitely be a help to the Members and I want a shot to play with the "masters" of MCgamer against the one's who help/run MCGamer.

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
  1. Your forum name? Visaan
  2. You in-game name? Visaan
  3. Your region (US/EU/AU/CA) I play usually on CA server as well as US servers.
  4. Have you participated in the community games before? No, I have never participated in the community games before, but I would definitely like to give a shot at too see whose the best of the best.
  5. Why do you think you should be chosen as an applicant? I think I should be chosen as an applicant because I'm usually very active on the forums and I think that I can do really good at representing a member of MCSG.
  6. It will require teamwork to do well in the community games. How will you benefit your team? I would benefit the team by trying to take leadership roles as opportunities to communicate the with other people that play the game. I could definitely be a help to the Members and I want a shot to play with the "masters" of MCgamer against the one's who help/run MCGamer.
Lol u nab they already accepted, and it was an email app silly

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
I got subbed in yay. :3

Pretty sure I can make it :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member