• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Games 4 - After party!

Are you excited?

• Yes.

Votes: 65 91.5%
  • No.

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
  1. Your forum name? Qwackey
  2. You in-game name? Qwackey
  3. Your region (US/EU/AU/CA) Land Down Under
  4. Have you participated in the community games before? No
  5. Why do you think you should be chosen as an applicant? I'm really outgoing and love to try new things. I've gone through a lot of hard times and MCGamer has honestly helped me so much through them and I feel as if I owe them back, so I'm trying to converse with, contribute, and improve the community as much as I can. I think that playing in the community games would be a great opportunity for me to meet some amazing members who make this place so enjoyable.
  6. It will require teamwork to do well in the community games. How will you benefit your team? I'm pretty good at the survival games, (unlike my stats suggest) but I've been playing for a long time and have been extremely active on the forums, so I'm pretty familiar with the community. I'm good at conversing with other members and play strategical, as to benefit my team in the long term. My ultimate goal would to make it a really fun experience for everyone in my team, and possibly even bringing home a win for us ;)
Please email your application to [email protected]

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Ermagerd I just finished reviewing all the applications, I is now tired.

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
Sean i applied to you from skype and count me as a participant in the community games.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Applications are now closed. The winners will be notified soon.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
The community team is as follows.
WeiBeX
TomahawkGoesChop
Nemints
boboy1999
jonnysurvives
SMurphyXD
MCGamerzism
NomNomOctopus
harrietsays
Giggity69Goo
jefeperro
Zacharoutio
thingy182
ImTheNarwhal
JamJoenut
KingofGrapes
Zana
Qwackey
themastern00b
NinjaS
GeckoGoggals
JaredMahMan
arsenalfcgunners
Toe

The substitutes are as follows.
1) bcfcAnt
2) ThisJKid
3) Zharsu
4) YoungWolfyy_
5) Twee

All the successful tributes/ substitutes please contact me via PM for further information and please tell me if you will be able to make the event. You have until Monday the 16th June to contact me or you position will be given away.

Staff your draw will be on Sunday!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a very stupid question I know, But when you say community team does that mean we are helping out or participating, because on the thread it says the community team is......blah blah blah and on your post it says the community team..... is blah blah blah I'm just confused xD its been a long day :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci