• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Games 4 - After party!

Are you excited?

• Yes.

Votes: 65 91.5%
  • No.

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
I seriously hope I get in X_X Never been in one of these!
Ign: PandaDoes_PvP
Forum Name: jay.kirk6

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Edog786

Forum Name: Edog
IGN: stephaniemarie27
forum name: stephaniemarie27
IGN: xGtZz
Forum name: xGtZz
IGN: Rook606
Forum Name: Rook606
IGN: Kigrope
Forum Name: Ikanacanyon7

I missed something like this! It reminds me of the Hell Games. Thanks for brining this idea up again! :)
IGN: joethepro15
Forum name: joethepro15
IGN: Jacksurvives
Forum: Jacksurvives
Ign ZadoHD Forum name Zado
I seriously hope I get in X_X Never been in one of these!
Ign: PandaDoes_PvP
Forum Name: jay.kirk6
IGN:niekrm
forum name:niek
IGN: Tryhard_Batman
Forum Name: Tryhard_Batman

Ign goldlab
firum name goldlabgaming
Congratulations, this does not guarantee your position. You are now a substitute as 24 tributes have already been picked. But we have a lot of people that cannot make it so I can assure you that some of you will be on the team.

I am now going to all you guys all to a group message on the forums where I will give your further details. For everyone that has signed up I need you guys to all be on Teamspeak at 4:30 PM BST on Saturday. From there we will choose the team. The positions will first go to whomever from the original team turns up. Then the next positions will go to the first 5 original substitutes. Finial to fill the remaining positions, the people who I have quoted in the post will be selected at random. When you come on Teamspeaj I will be in a custom channel called "CommunityGames" just poke me and I will move you in.

One last PSA: The time of the event has changed to 6PM BST because I have to work later than expected and I need more time to prepare.

I hope to see everyone there! Good luck tributes.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations, this does not guarantee your position. You are now a substitute as 24 tributes have already been picked. But we have a lot of people that cannot make it so I can assure you that some of you will be on the team.

I am now going to all you guys all to a group message on the forums where I will give your further details. For everyone that has signed up I need you guys to all be on Teamspeak at 4:30 PM BST on Saturday. From there we will choose the team. The positions will first go to whomever from the original team turns up. Then the next positions will go to the first 5 original substitutes. Finial to fill the remaining positions, the people who I have quoted in the post will be selected at random. When you come on Teamspeaj I will be in a custom channel called "CommunityGames" just poke me and I will move you in.

One last PSA: The time of the event has changed to 6PM BST because I have to work later than expected and I need more time to prepare.

Great! :D So one small question, it might be stupid, but I just want to make sure I got it right. Both the original applicants and us, the substitutes, will have to be on TS at 4:30?

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
For everyone that has signed up I need you guys to all be on Teamspeak at 4:30 PM BST on Saturday..
Great! :D So one small question, it might be stupid, but I just want to make sure I got it right. Both the original applicants and us, the substitutes, will have to be on TS at 4:30?
I am pretty sure that you will have to be on at the time aswell.
He said for everyone that signed up and you signed up?

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score

Whats that in est?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci