• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Captain's Community Panel

Reaction score
1) Name/IGN: CracklingHD
2) MCSG area (CA/US/EU/AU/AS): EU
3) MCSG Wins: Almost 700
4) Skype name: CracklingHD
5) Why would you like to be a representative?: I just like this idea and I want to support it to see where it goes. I really think MCSG needs something like this!
6) How would you make a good representative?: I am a loyal person within the community, I have been active (ACTIVE) for over a year, but I started one year and a half back on another account. Anyway, I know a lot about the community, both its better and worse sides, and I am a friendly person in general. I think this is a quite cool idea, so I wanna be a part of it and see how it goes :)
7) Do you promise to be an active updater?: I promise, as long as I am not super busy with other stuff all the time which I sadly tend to be now and then, but when I am not busy, Ill do my very best :)
You are in the running for representative! :)

Reaction score
1) Name/IGN: TheOfficialWils
3) MCSG Wins: I don't really get why this is a question but eh about 30
4) Skype name: I will pm you
5) Why would you like to be a member?: It's a great idea and I would like to be part of it.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
After a quick 20 minute discussion with the owner of this thread and the @Captain's_Community_Panel account (then-named MCSG_Community_Panel), we have come to an agreement regarding this Community Panel idea. The following conditions have been agreed upon:
  • The account name and the panel name have been changed to no longer use MCSG's tag without proper consent. Instead, they have been renamed to reflect the original creator of the panel, @Captain.
  • The name usage of MCSG on third-party sites (i.e. Facebook and Twitter) without proper authorization from Chad will be removed. They are planned to be remade with a new name entirely.
  • This panel is not officially endorsed or represnetative of MCG, ChadtheDJ, or the MCG Administration in general. As such, it is purely unofficial and player-run, and the staff shall only get involved by volunteering or by necessity.
  • It will not partake in any political roles within the community, which was confused from the term used for an involved member of the panel, "Representative". The term "Manager" was agreed upon, but the ultimate title is to be determined by the group's leadership.
  • Further changes may be requested upon speaking with ChadtheDJ.
  • The group shall work to promote the various events, games, tournaments, and steams that this community has to offer, enabling members of MCSG to explore the depths of activity that this community has to offer.
With that, I wish this group the best of luck.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Name/IGN: Pixelatorx2
2) MCSG area (CA/US/EU/AU/AS): CA
3) MCSG Wins: 380
4) Skype name: PM You if needed
5) Why would you like to be a representative?: I play CA actively, and am considered pretty well known around. I am
6) How would you make a good representative?: I am VERY active on the forums, I check about every 20 minutes. I am very responsible, and also organized.
7) Do you promise to be an active updater?: Yes sirre! As said above, I check the forums about 20 minutes.

COL TO THE RESCUE

Reaction score
After a quick 20 minute discussion with the owner of this thread and the @Captain's_Community_Panel account (then-named MCSG_Community_Panel), we have come to an agreement regarding this Community Panel idea. The following conditions have been agreed upon:
  • The account name and the panel name have been changed to no longer use MCSG's tag without proper consent. Instead, they have been renamed to reflect the original creator of the panel, @Captain.
  • The name usage of MCSG on third-party sites (i.e. Facebook and Twitter) without proper authorization from Chad will be removed. They are planned to be remade with a new name entirely.
  • This panel is not officially endorsed or represnetative of MCG, ChadtheDJ, or the MCG Administration in general. As such, it is purely unofficial and player-run.
  • It will be responsible for handling operations, handling smaller issues
Thank you! :) I switched the twitter name and will change the youtube name later when I get the chance.
1) Name/IGN: TheOfficialWils
3) MCSG Wins: I don't really get why this is a question but eh about 30
4) Skype name: I will pm you
5) Why would you like to be a member?: It's a great idea and I would like to be part of it.
You are in the running for manager! :)
1) Name/IGN: Pixelatorx2
2) MCSG area (CA/US/EU/AU/AS): CA
3) MCSG Wins: 380
4) Skype name: PM You if needed
5) Why would you like to be a representative?: I play CA actively, and am considered pretty well known around. I am
6) How would you make a good representative?: I am VERY active on the forums, I check about every 20 minutes. I am very responsible, and also organized.
7) Do you promise to be an active updater?: Yes sirre! As said above, I check the forums about 20 minutes.

COL TO THE RESCUE
You are as well in the running for manager! :)

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
1) Name/IGN: Zane/Zaex30
2) MCSG area (CA/US/EU/AU/AS): US
3) MCSG Wins: 156
4) Skype name: PM? If accepted
5) Why would you like to be a member?: I am active on the forums, and would like to see this go! It sounds cool to be a member of this.
Go Col_!

Reaction score
1) Name/IGN: Zane/Zaex30
2) MCSG area (CA/US/EU/AU/AS): US
3) MCSG Wins: 156
4) Skype name: PM? If accepted
5) Why would you like to be a member?: I am active on the forums, and would like to see this go! It sounds cool to be a member of this.
Go Col_!
You are now a member of the Panel! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci