• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Captain's Community Panel

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Manager Application:

If you would like to apply to be a representative, please sign up using this form:

1) Name/IGN: Sebastian / KorStonesword
2) MCSG area (CA/US/EU/AU/AS): US
3) MCSG Wins: 327
4) Skype name: KorStonesword
5) Why would you like to be a manager?: To be a part of something, and help out with something that seems like it could be very cool! Also, it would be great help I think with time-management skills and other things and possibly something I could display proudly on my mod app in the future.
6) How would you make a good manager?: I think that I am organized and active on the forums, I have almost 600 posts and spend more time on the forums than actually in-game (that's saying something, because I do play MCSG quite a bit xD).
I also have experience with running threads and updating them actively as I run the MCSG YouTubers thread.
I'm smart, funny-ish, and I have good grammar and proper spelling.

7) Do you promise to be an active updater?: I do! ('You may now kiss the bride!')
But in all seriousness, I will dedicate time and effort to make this thread good, and promise to put in at least 1-2 hrs a day!

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Name/IGN: Max/HerobrinesMama
2) MCSG area (CA/US/EU/AU/AS): US and CA
3) MCSG Wins: 341
4) Skype name: maxthekokiri
5) Why would you like to be a member?: This looks cool and I think it is a good idea and I want to participate.

D

Drift

1) Name/IGN: Collin Devers, Aedrift
2) MCSG area (CA/US/EU/AU/AS): CA
3) MCSG Wins: 600+ *alts
4) Skype name: ae_drift
5) Why would you like to be a manager?: I believe I can update with the latest news on the CA division, but also, help out throughout this community.
6) How would you make a good manager?: Like I said before, I will be updating with the latest CA news, but also help out with member applications for the comity.
7) Do you promise to be an active updater?: Yes, I indeed promise to be an active, and good updater.

Reaction score
Manager Application:

If you would like to apply to be a representative, please sign up using this form:

1) Name/IGN: Sebastian / KorStonesword
3) MCSG Wins: 327
4) Skype name: KorStonesword
5) Why would you like to be a manager?: To be a part of something, and help out with something that seems like it could be very cool! Also, it would be great help I think with time-management skills and other things and possibly something I could display proudly on my mod app in the future.
6) How would you make a good manager?: I think that I am organized and active on the forums, I have almost 600 posts and spend more time on the forums than actually in-game (that's saying something, because I do play MCSG quite a bit xD).
I also have experience with running threads and updating them actively as I run the MCSG YouTubers thread.
I'm smart, funny-ish, and I have good grammar and proper spelling.

7) Do you promise to be an active updater?: I do! ('You may now kiss the bride!')
But in all seriousness, I will dedicate time and effort to make this thread good, and promise to put in at least 1-2 hrs a day!
You are now in the running for US manager! :)
1) Name/IGN: Max/HerobrinesMama
2) MCSG area (CA/US/EU/AU/AS): US and CA
3) MCSG Wins: 341
4) Skype name: maxthekokiri
5) Why would you like to be a member?: This looks cool and I think it is a good idea and I want to participate.
Welcome to the panel! :)
5) Why would you like to be a manager?: I believe I can update with the latest news on the CA division, but also, help out throughout this community.
6) How would you make a good manager?: Like I said before, I will be updating with the latest CA news, but also help out with member applications for the comity.
7) Do you promise to be an active updater?: Yes, I indeed promise to be an active, and good updater.
You are in the running for CA manager!

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
@Captain
ay, play CA too, I checked your stats and you mainly play US..

Hunger_Gamer

Survivor
Reaction score
1) Name/IGN: eeelliii00
2) MCSG area (CA/US/EU/AU/AS): ca and us
3) MCSG Wins: 204
4) Skype name: ondre1234
5) Why would you like to be a manager?: I am a great manager and really active. I like the forums a lot and I record.
6) How would you make a good manager?: I will participate in all events and help. I'll make sure
7) Do you promise to be an active updater?: I do agree and promise I'll be an active updater. Thank you!

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
1) Name/IGN: Lively, my IGN is liveininfamy
3) MCSG Wins: 56
4) Skype name: live:isf15away
5) Why would you like to be a manager?: I'm very active on the forums, I'm dedicated and I really want to see this become a thing.
6) How would you make a good manager?: As I said before, I'm dedicated. I am constantly on the forums so I could edit anything here on the forums at pretty much any time. I feel like I am in good standing with the community and both, the community and myself, could benefit from this.
7) Do you promise to be an active updater?: Of course!

Reaction score
1) Name/IGN: eeelliii00
2) MCSG area (CA/US/EU/AU/AS): ca and us
3) MCSG Wins: 204
4) Skype name: ondre1234
5) Why would you like to be a manager?: I am a great manager and really active. I like the forums a lot and I record.
6) How would you make a good manager?: I will participate in all events and help. I'll make sure
7) Do you promise to be an active updater?: I do agree and promise I'll be an active updater. Thank you!
Welcome to the panel! :)
The reason why you are not in the running for manager is because there are others that are more active than you who are currently in the running for manager.

HeartAndSoul

Tribute
Reaction score
1) Name/IGN:Heart_And_Soul
3) MCSG Wins: 150
4) Skype name: HeartAndSoulSkype
5) Why would you like to be a member?: I'm an active member on mcsg, And well I play everyday make videos and play up to 4-12 hours a day.

Reaction score
Do I get to upload videos still and access the panel
Once we get the channel up, you can
1) Name/IGN: Lively, my IGN is liveininfamy
3) MCSG Wins: 56
4) Skype name: live:isf15away
5) Why would you like to be a manager?: I'm very active on the forums, I'm dedicated and I really want to see this become a thing.
6) How would you make a good manager?: As I said before, I'm dedicated. I am constantly on the forums so I could edit anything here on the forums at pretty much any time. I feel like I am in good standing with the community and both, the community and myself, could benefit from this.
7) Do you promise to be an active updater?: Of course!
You are now in the running for US manager! :)

Ethan1126

Career
Reaction score
1) Name/IGN: Ethan1126
3) MCSG Wins: 96
4) Skype name: ethan1126
5) Why would you like to be a manager?: Because im a happy person Ive been on the forums FOEVER and want this to grow into something BIG
6) How would you make a good manager?: I check the foums daily Im IGN Daily and A great organizer at these kinds of things (Im a student body President, And student council IRL)
7) Do you promise to be an active updater?: Of course i no life minecraft so this will be easy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci