• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Captain's Community Panel

Reaction score
1) Name/IGN:Heart_And_Soul
2) MCSG area (CA/US/EU/AU/AS): US
3) MCSG Wins: 150
4) Skype name: HeartAndSoulSkype
5) Why would you like to be a member?: I'm an active member on mcsg, And well I play everyday make videos and play up to 4-12 hours a day.
Welcome to the panel! :)
1) Name/IGN: Ethan1126
3) MCSG Wins: 96
4) Skype name: ethan1126
5) Why would you like to be a manager?: Because im a happy person Ive been on the forums FOEVER and want this to grow into something BIG
6) How would you make a good manager?: I check the foums daily Im IGN Daily and A great organizer at these kinds of things (Im a student body President, And student council IRL)
7) Do you promise to be an active updater?: Of course i no life minecraft so this will be easy!
You are now in the running for US manager! :)

Reaction score
1) Name/IGN: Cat_On_A_Poptart
2) MCSG area (CA/US/EU/AU/AS): I play on all regions, mainly US and CA.
3) MCSG Wins: Only 161. Would have more, but I've been on a break due to a terribly laggy computer.
4) Skype name: CatOnAPoptart
5) Why would you like to be a member?: Well, I've been a part of this community for about 9 months now, I'm fairly organized and very helpful when needed. This also seems pretty interesting, and it seems like a good way to get even more involved with the community than I already am.

Reaction score
1) Name/IGN: Cat_On_A_Poptart
2) MCSG area (CA/US/EU/AU/AS): I play on all regions, mainly US and CA.
3) MCSG Wins: Only 161. Would have more, but I've been on a break due to a terribly laggy computer.
4) Skype name: CatOnAPoptart
5) Why would you like to be a member?: Well, I've been a part of this community for about 9 months now, I'm fairly organized and very helpful when needed. This also seems pretty interesting, and it seems like a good way to get even more involved with the community than I already am.
Welcome to the panel! :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
1) Name/IGN: Mooclan
3) MCSG Wins: ~380
4) Skype name: Moocrafter
5) Why would you like to be a manager?: This seems like a positively wonderful project, and now that issues concerning MCSG has been cleared up, I'd like to be a part of it. Being that this is a project to help people who have projects, and I myself have started some, I think it has great potential.
6) How would you make a good manager?: This is my 800th post, and I intend to continue posting for many months to come. While I have retired, temporarily, from playing MCSG competitively, I still love the community, with it's ups-and-downs. I've run a number of clans, both within and outside of MCSG. I know how to maintain an unbiased attitude, despite my personal and professional beliefs, and I've written a large number of articles for communities, for real-life events as well as online communities.
7) Do you promise to be an active updater?: I went from ~650 to ~750 posts in less than 3 days ;) I am homeschooled, and thus am both able and willing to be active on the Forums during various hours of the day, although I know that Representatives from other various regions will be online as well. I check the Forums at a minimum of 20 times a day (A guess, but believed to be accurate), and I would not be surprised if that number has gone over 50 more than once.
I know you didn't ask this in the Application, but I'm 14 years old. It's generally included in applications, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to include that.

I would write more, but I think I've gotten my point(s) across ;)
Thanks for taking the time to read this application, as I know it's a tad longer than most :3

Unrelated to my application:
And managers from each area of the MCSG servers:
  1. 3 US Managers
  2. 2 EU Managers
  3. 1 CA Manager
  4. 1 AU Manager
  5. 1 AS Manager
for a total of 7 manager total. The President, Vice-President, and the Representatives have the ability to:

Managers:

1. (US)
  2. (US)
  3. @Lively
  4. @Crackling
  5. @TheOfficialWils
  6. (AU)
  7. @Pixelatorx2
  8. <-- That's 8 ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics