• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Parents

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Two of the biggest lies I had ever told in my life (and on MCGamer.)

On MCGamer: I lied on my application (somehow I made it to the interview stage) and the Sr. Staff found out. I got declined :( Luckily I can apply soon :)

In real life: That I liked girls.
I'm not going to be the one to tell you what to do, but you'll never find the one if you close off all options.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
I can't handle guilt.... At all..
I normally cannot either, but if there is an important enough reason to, like if I am trying to prove something or trying to make a change within my life, than it is not so bad. See, with this lie, I was able to pick up the courage and strength to come out to my friend and family, so it was well worth lying for. It was important to me and has been able to make me a happier person.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
LOL they would not believe that since I don't drink or go to bars xD I'll tell them sooner than later, just on my own time. Too much going on here for me to tell them anyway.
Just tell them something believable. Be like, "Oh I was walking around the supermarket and I bumped into this guy and then we started to get into conversation and 11 months later this is where we are"

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
The dentist: Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit!
Me: Oh ok.
5 seconds later....
OH MY GOD IT HURTS JKSHDK NS;F
Mum: Honey are you ok, I heard you screaming in there?
Me: Yeah, I'm totally fine and not hurt mum, don't worry at all...

The biggest lie I could remember at the moment...
And that reminds me.. I have to go to the dentist today... :/

Last edited:

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dear mother and father, it is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new boyfriend, because I wanted to avoid a scene with you guys. I've been finding real love with him, and he is so nice, but I knew you wouldn't approve because of his piercings, tattoos, motorcycle, and because he is so much older than I am. But it's not the only reason, I'm pregnant. He said that we will be very happy together. He owns his own cabin in the woods and has a stack of firewood that will last the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children. He has opened my eyes to the fact that medical marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it ourselves, and trading it to people in the community for any other drugs or necessities we may have a craving for. In the meantime, we can pray that science will find a cure for his AIDS so he can get better. He sure deserves it! Don't worry mom and dad. I'm 16, and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'll be sure to come back and visit so you can meet your many grandchildren. Love, your daughter Haley. P. S. None of that above was true. I'm over at Liz's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the school report resting in your email right now. Call when it's safe for me to come home!

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dear mother and father, it is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new boyfriend, because I wanted to avoid a scene with you guys. I've been finding real love with him, and he is so nice, but I knew you wouldn't approve because of his piercings, tattoos, motorcycle, and because he is so much older than I am. But it's not the only reason, I'm pregnant. He said that we will be very happy together. He owns his own cabin in the woods and has a stack of firewood that will last the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children. He has opened my eyes to the fact that medical marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it ourselves, and trading it to people in the community for any other drugs or necessities we may have a craving for. In the meantime, we can pray that science will find a cure for his AIDS so he can get better. He sure deserves it! Don't worry mom and dad. I'm 16, and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'll be sure to come back and visit so you can meet your many grandchildren. Love, your daughter Haley. P. S. None of that above was true. I'm over at Liz's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the school report resting in your email right now. Call when it's safe for me to come home!

I sometimes worry about you daughter ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci