• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Parents

K

KiDD

My parents asked me to go help my grandmother with groceries, but I completely forgot as I was walking to her house as to what I was doing, and went to the store. When I got back they asked me what took so long (the store is quite of out the way), and I said she had a lot of groceries xD

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That I talk to random people online, that for all I know could be pedophiles and want to kill me. But yeah nothing big​

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Have you told them you smash stuff? Jajajajaja

But wow... Christopher.. That's rather intense and I'm impressed you could actually pull that off (although I personally wouldn't recommend doing it xD)
I can pull many things off without people knowing. I guess it is a talent of mine? I don't know lol

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I didn't tell my mother the real reason as to why Talon(Tal_Pal ) came to visit me. No one in my family doesn't even know that I've been dating him for almost 11 months now. I guess it is out of fear of what they will say, and if they will judge me because of it.

My parents are not the most supportive of myself playing games, even games on the Nintendo DS or Playstation. They think it's a waste of time. My theory is it's better than doing drugs and going out drinking every weekend so.. yeah.
Tell them you met him at a bar

EDIT: My biggest lie is that I do not own any social media accounts. This lie is still going on today.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tell them you met him at a bar
LOL they would not believe that since I don't drink or go to bars xD I'll tell them sooner than later, just on my own time. Too much going on here for me to tell them anyway.

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
Two of the biggest lies I had ever told in my life (and on MCGamer.)

On MCGamer: I lied on my application (somehow I made it to the interview stage) and the Sr. Staff found out. I got declined :( Luckily I can apply soon :)

In real life: That I liked girls.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci