• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Parents

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone! :)

So, in order to get to know the members of the community more, I have decided to share the biggest lie I have ever told my parents.

I joined the MCGamer Network community about a year and a half ago, and since I have joined it, I have made the best friendships I could have ever asked for. My friends and I had then decided that we wanted to meet each other, in real life. So we decided VidCon was the perfect place to do so. So I went to VidCon 2014 last summer, but in order to go, I had to lie to my mother. I told her I was going with a friend I knew from high school that had actually moved away to Toronto, a well-known city in Canada, and that I would meet him at the airport in Orange County, California. But that was not the case. I was actually flying alone to Orange County where I would then meet up with my friend from New York, Nicole Fiorentino. See, my mother has trust issues and I knew she would not let me go alone to meet my friends that I have met over a year ago on Minecraft, so like I said, I had to lie to her. I do plan on telling her sometime, but I just do not know when yet.

So my question for you is, what is the biggest lie you have ever told your parents? And, do you ever plan on telling them?

Thank you all in advance for sharing your stories. I cannot wait to read them!
<3

Have a wonderful day,

Equalitee | Christopher.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I didn't tell my mother the real reason as to why Talon(Tal_Pal ) came to visit me. No one in my family doesn't even know that I've been dating him for almost 11 months now. I guess it is out of fear of what they will say, and if they will judge me because of it.

My parents are not the most supportive of myself playing games, even games on the Nintendo DS or Playstation. They think it's a waste of time. My theory is it's better than doing drugs and going out drinking every weekend so.. yeah.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
I didn't tell my mother the real reason as to why Talon(Tal_Pal ) came to visit me. No one in my family doesn't even know that I've been dating him for almost 11 months now. I guess it is out of fear of what they will say, and if they will judge me because of it.

My parents are not the most supportive of myself playing games, even games on the Nintendo DS or Playstation. They think it's a waste of time. My theory is it's better than doing drugs and going out drinking every weekend so.. yeah.
I agree with that 100%.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci