• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Better Sprint Mod has now been eliminated on our servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

qxerft

Diamond
Reaction score
69 more posts, and this thread will overtake the MCSGv2 release thread the second most commented front page post in MCSG history!
I must help with this ground breaking event! :3

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I just saw this and seeing as I don't want to read through 35 pages of comments forgive me if this has already been asked, but will these auto-kicks/mini-bans count on your record or be disputable (I'd guess not)? Also, have you made sure that this does not accidentally kick people who are only using the 1.7 toggle-sprint? If you haven't made sure should people stick to double tap for now until you work out the bugs?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Chad like this post.
Chad won't like you if you 1. Ask blatantly 2. Don't listen to what he just posted...

I think the main message we as players should take away is deal with it. Take no sprint stuff or bad FPS.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Again your gonna demote him because of 1 mistake he had made. Im sorry this is not of my business im gonan stay out of it.
Also change the rules to "Except staff"
He's a mod! Rules still apply to him, your posts about this are quite idiotic. He should be demoted for cheating! Your posts make no sense. Just because he's a mod doesn't mean he can use hacked clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci